3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

IP 20 lb by June 1 Challenge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,309

Smile IP 20 lb by June 1 Challenge

Okay, I'm starting a new thread for our challenge. If everyone involved could please let us know your weigh in's on this thread, it would really help me keep track of it all!!

When there were only five of us involved it was easy to track but now with more than double the participants I need a bit of help and a separate thread will make my life a bit easier

I will post our chart as a PDF file every couple of days to keep everyone updated in our progress!! I'll also be posting it as a jpeg once a week on my blog when I weigh in and do my weigh in post

Good luck to all, we're going to do amazing
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 20 lb Challenge.pdf (43.7 KB, 52 views)
__________________
Don't forget to visit my blog Memoirs of a Fat Kid for more riveting fat kid details!

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid

20 lbs to Christmas Challenge!

jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 747

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Okay, I'm starting a new thread for our challenge. If everyone involved could please let us know your weigh in's on this thread, it would really help me keep track of it all!!

When there were only five of us involved it was easy to track but now with more than double the participants I need a bit of help and a separate thread will make my life a bit easier

I will post our chart as a PDF file every couple of days to keep everyone updated in our progress!! I'll also be posting it as a jpeg once a week on my blog when I weigh in and do my weigh in post

Good luck to all, we're going to do amazing
ohhhh can I join in too? ;-)
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,309

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
ohhhh can I join in too? ;-)
LOL - sure why not...we need your start weight for the week of April 1 - 7 and if you can let me know what day you weigh in that helps me keep myself organized!

I'm going to have to tell my husband we need to hire a nanny so I can keep up with all of my dieting forums, challenges, blogs & support groups lol. JK
__________________
Don't forget to visit my blog Memoirs of a Fat Kid for more riveting fat kid details!

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid

20 lbs to Christmas Challenge!

jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 747

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
LOL - sure why not...we need your start weight for the week of April 1 - 7 and if you can let me know what day you weigh in that helps me keep myself organized!

I'm going to have to tell my husband we need to hire a nanny so I can keep up with all of my dieting forums, challenges, blogs & support groups lol. JK
hahaha

I weigh in on Fridays... so on the 2nd of April I was 176.8
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Member
 
beyourbestinidaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 71

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
LOL - sure why not...we need your start weight for the week of April 1 - 7 and if you can let me know what day you weigh in that helps me keep myself organized!

I'm going to have to tell my husband we need to hire a nanny so I can keep up with all of my dieting forums, challenges, blogs & support groups lol. JK
Once again awesome job---I hope your husband does not get to upset about how much time this takes you---however, you are so organized and computer literate I'm sure that it takes you a fraction of time it would take some of the rest of us!!
beyourbestinidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Vicjul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 233

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Default

Thanks again Jordanna !!
Vicjul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
Member
 
newsiemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 86

S/C/G: 191.4/160.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Default

Oh man, Jordanna I read your blog last night and was quite jealous of the challenge. I would love to join (if it's not too late). I can surely help with anything that might make your life easier also. If it works for me to participate, here is my info. My weigh in day is Monday. Yesterday I weighed in at 169.6. If not, then I'll cheer you all on!
__________________


Started the 20 lbs by June 1st Challenge on April 1st!


One for every five pounds lost!
newsiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,309

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsiemom View Post
Oh man, Jordanna I read your blog last night and was quite jealous of the challenge. I would love to join (if it's not too late). I can surely help with anything that might make your life easier also. If it works for me to participate, here is my info. My weigh in day is Monday. Yesterday I weighed in at 169.6. If not, then I'll cheer you all on!
Sure Newsie - sounds good to me...lol this thing is taking on a life of it's own!!

I think if anyone else wants to join the challenge I'm going to have to make the cutoff for joining tomorrow because that's the end of the first week, and it would just be silly to keep adding people in along the way!! It would give them less of a chance of being successful at the challenge & I don't want to have to go back and figure out who lost what in previous weeks.
__________________
Don't forget to visit my blog Memoirs of a Fat Kid for more riveting fat kid details!

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid

20 lbs to Christmas Challenge!

jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
stacerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 182

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Thanks Jordanna! You rawk!
stacerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
stacerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 182

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

So, Jordanna, do I take off that I lost 6.6 pounds last Thursday? Is my first loss this Thursday?
stacerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,309

Default

hmmmm good question - what does everybody think?

My thought was this - whatever your weight was as of the first is your start weight ....I'm thinking that since Thursday was the first, that would be your start weight...and next Thursday would be your start weight for the next week (the 8th - 13th)??

But either way works for me, just let me know what you want!!
__________________
Don't forget to visit my blog Memoirs of a Fat Kid for more riveting fat kid details!

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid

20 lbs to Christmas Challenge!

jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 747

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
hmmmm good question - what does everybody think?

My thought was this - whatever your weight was as of the first is your start weight ....I'm thinking that since Thursday was the first, that would be your start weight...and next Thursday would be your start weight for the next week (the 8th - 13th)??

But either way works for me, just let me know what you want!!
I think the start weight is the weight you were on you weigh in of the week the "challenge" began...
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #13
Member
 
newsiemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 86

S/C/G: 191.4/160.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
I think the start weight is the weight you were on you weigh in of the week the "challenge" began...
Okay, so that would put me at 168.8 at the start of the challenge, now up to 169.6 (+0.8) for the week of 4/8-4/14. I will weigh in again on 4/12, wait, does that make sense? Does that give us all the same number of weigh ins? Ok, well whatever. Jordanna, I weigh in Mondays like you do, so whatever you are going off of, I'll follow. I'm totally pumped friends. This is added motivation. Bring on the challenge!

That's Jordanna and Rosie. Ha!
__________________


Started the 20 lbs by June 1st Challenge on April 1st!


One for every five pounds lost!
newsiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
jordanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,309

Default

tee hee to jordanna and rosie
__________________
Don't forget to visit my blog Memoirs of a Fat Kid for more riveting fat kid details!

or you can check me out on facebook: Memoirs of a Fat Kid

20 lbs to Christmas Challenge!

jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #15
before picture in profile
 
Lilita175's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 301

S/C/G: 213/183/165

Height: 5ft 7 and 3/4th

Default

Reporting for challenge week of April 8th to 14th:

Lilita: 185 (down 3 pounds)

Evita: 160 (down 1 pound)
__________________
Lilita
Northern California
5ft7
started IP 10/14/09
maintained 1/1/10 to 3/29/10
back on IP Phase I on 3/29/10
started 20 pounds by June 1st challenge on 4/1/10




Success is falling down 9 times and getting up 10.
Lilita175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2