Old 04-20-2010, 12:00 AM   #106  

Hey Motiv8ed - well done on being down another pound!

Thanks for the compliment on my picture. It's funny a couple of months ago I put my picture up as my avatar and now all the sudden everyone is getting brave enough to do it! It's nice to put faces to names

And you are correct, I do weigh less than my husband (by 2 lbs right now)!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 191.4/160.6/135

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Jordanna on weighing less than your husband. You continue to inspire!
I had my weigh in yesterday and was down 1.6. I'm happy with that because it was five days since my last weigh in, so over two weeks, I was down seven pounds. Yay! I'm officially over half way to my goal.
newsiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #108  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Can not wait for my friday WI... With the pneumonia and cheat at the beginning of the challenge, I am still on the + side and really would like to show some success also! Contratulations to all of you that lost in the past 2 weeks!!
SylvieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsiemom View Post
Congrats Jordanna on weighing less than your husband. You continue to inspire!
I had my weigh in yesterday and was down 1.6. I'm happy with that because it was five days since my last weigh in, so over two weeks, I was down seven pounds. Yay! I'm officially over half way to my goal.
HOORAY for the 1/2 way + mark!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Can not wait for my friday WI... With the pneumonia and cheat at the beginning of the challenge, I am still on the + side and really would like to show some success also! Contratulations to all of you that lost in the past 2 weeks!!
Would like to show some success?? You have lost 82 lbs!!! I can't think of success being much better than that, you have done amazing!!! I hope you are feeling better now.
motiv8edmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #110  
Started IP Aug 4/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by motiv8edmama View Post
Would like to show some success?? You have lost 82 lbs!!! I can't think of success being much better than that, you have done amazing!!! I hope you are feeling better now.
Ok.. let's change it to "show some recent success"!! The past week I lost what I did gain back after starting the challenge and even though I have followed the plan, no "-" sign for me at the end of the row - yet! I do feel better and hopefully, will continue to lose at a high rate (doing bootcamp for the last week!).

I lost a little over 25lbs since January and, wouldn't have cheated on many occasions, should have been done by now... Enjoyed those weekends at friends' places and trip to Disney but on IP for 2 more months now! Now let's focus on what lies ahead and keep the momentum:
- less then 10 pounds away from healthy BMI & weight (by end of April???)
- less then 20 pounds away from FINAL goal!! (June 1st 20 lbs challenge & Wedding anniversary June 12th)
Old 04-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Ok.. let's change it to "show some recent success"!! The past week I lost what I did gain back after starting the challenge and even though I have followed the plan, no "-" sign for me at the end of the row - yet! I do feel better and hopefully, will continue to lose at a high rate (doing bootcamp for the last week!).

I lost a little over 25lbs since January and, wouldn't have cheated on many occasions, should have been done by now... Enjoyed those weekends at friends' places and trip to Disney but on IP for 2 more months now! Now let's focus on what lies ahead and keep the momentum:
- less then 10 pounds away from healthy BMI & weight (by end of April???)
- less then 20 pounds away from FINAL goal!! (June 1st 20 lbs challenge & Wedding anniversary June 12th)
Wow Sylvie you have your goals map out and I bet you get it done--look at what you have accomplished thus far in the weight loss department.
I also wanted to congratulate everybody:
harlee girl 5 pounds
Wyo Sun 4.5
Jordanna 1 motiv8edmama 1
newsiemom 1.6
Terriffic losses

I weigh in tomorrow and I am really nervous because this will be my last weigh in at the clinic I go to. I have thought all week on what happened and I am going to finish this out on my own--with of course all of the support from this web site.
beyourbestinidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #112  

Hey BeYourBest - have you weighed in yet? How did it go? I hope you had a good one!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hey BeYourBest - have you weighed in yet? How did it go? I hope you had a good one!
Thanks Jordanna--I was so nervous because of everything. Darnit--I did what my coach/rep told me to do and she said I would lose 8 pounds so when it did not come to pass I said goodbye!!!
Anyway--I was 3.5 pounds down and I will gladly take that---I had not lost anything all week up until the last two nights when I went walking. This week I am back to exercising because that makes me feel good about everything.
My coach/rep gave me copies of all of the phases and told me that I could call her anytime--she was standing by the fact that I should lose 8 pounds a week and that I must be cheating. I did not take a food journal in and I simple told her this was not working for me---and that I was done. I can do this and she admittted that I could go on that I knew what I needed to know and with having accessed Lindora products I don't need her or this clinic at all. I am in a weight loss challenge in our community and when we have the final weigh in in June I am hoping the doctors are there from this clinic so I can share my expereince. They were there when I signed up and that is how I got started!!
beyourbestinidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #114  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyourbestinidaho View Post
Thanks Jordanna--I was so nervous because of everything. Darnit--I did what my coach/rep told me to do and she said I would lose 8 pounds so when it did not come to pass I said goodbye!!!
Anyway--I was 3.5 pounds down and I will gladly take that---I had not lost anything all week up until the last two nights when I went walking. This week I am back to exercising because that makes me feel good about everything.
My coach/rep gave me copies of all of the phases and told me that I could call her anytime--she was standing by the fact that I should lose 8 pounds a week and that I must be cheating. I did not take a food journal in and I simple told her this was not working for me---and that I was done. I can do this and she admittted that I could go on that I knew what I needed to know and with having accessed Lindora products I don't need her or this clinic at all. I am in a weight loss challenge in our community and when we have the final weigh in in June I am hoping the doctors are there from this clinic so I can share my expereince. They were there when I signed up and that is how I got started!!
Congrats on the loss and hey you're in the 210's that's fantastic!! You're doing amazing and don't let any stupid clinic or coach tell you otherwise!!

To everyone in the challenge - we're almost down 70 lbs!! That's so great, keep it up...it feels like some of us are losing motivation and we still have a month and a bit to go!! We can be successful, we will each lose our 20 lbs, don't give up, there is still lots of time!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 20 lb Challenge Chart.pdf (36.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-23-2010, 10:39 AM   #115  
Started IP Aug 4/09

Default Wi

This week's weigh in shows 146,2 as new weight!
Getting there one day at a time!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #116  

Woohoo congrats on getting that holiday weight off Sylvia!! It just shows how well IP works if you stick with it and trust the process - and now you're down below your challenge start weight! Well done!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #117  
Started IP 4/05/2010

S/C/G: 000/000/145

Height: 5'8

I missed out on this one. Is it too late??? I would love to, but if not maybe the next time around..
PalmBeacher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #118  

unfortunately because I'm keeping track of it all I closed the challenge after the first week - I'm sure we'll have another one after this one is over it's good motivation Or feel free to start a new challenge right now for others to join like:

Lose 20 lbs by July 1 or something!!

Last edited by jordanna; 04-23-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #119  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

reporting that after my DISASTROUS weekend of 4.5 days of forbidden food I went up a bit, but not too bad... I was 174.2 last Friday and today I'm back to 174.4 lbs

My body fat did drop YEY!

Last week Percent Fat: 30.4
Today Percent Fat: 29.8
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

weighted in today stayed exactly the same with jeans on and so i am still at 198 !!
Vicjul is offline   Reply With Quote