Old 04-15-2010, 12:10 PM   #76  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyourbestinidaho View Post
Hi All,
Just wanting to post results of weigh in this week--I was down five pounds exactly!!! I told Jordanna in an earlier post that since she and I started at the same time and about the same weight--I really try hard to keep up with her and I thought the bar was awfully high---but I did it! Exactly--no ounces to spare.
Well done beyourbest! That's fantastic. I wish I could put up a 5 lb loss! It's been ages since I've done that. Congrats on losing over 50 lbs!

You'll beat me this week for sure, the scale isn't moving for me, I'm stalling in the 220's...annoying, I just want to get past them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20 lbs challenge.jpg (55.3 KB, 12 views)
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #77  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Well done beyourbest! That's fantastic. I wish I could put up a 5 lb loss! It's been ages since I've done that. Congrats on losing over 50 lbs!

You'll beat me this week for sure, the scale isn't moving for me, I'm stalling in the 220's...annoying, I just want to get past them!
I'm stuck too Jordanna... don't get it... and I'm sure this weekend won't help... it's my Fiance's birthday and we already have dinner engagements from tonight all the way to Sunday!
deinekatze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #78  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
I'm stuck too Jordanna... don't get it... and I'm sure this weekend won't help... it's my Fiance's birthday and we already have dinner engagements from tonight all the way to Sunday!
It's frustrating, I know I should expect it every now and again on the program especially with how quickly we lose the weight but it's hard to not always want more.

Realistically how fast would you normally lose 10 lbs to get in to the next weight bracket, but on this diet it's so hard not to always want more and more.

Oh well, we'll get there eventually and we'll appreciate it!

Good luck with your tough week of eating out etc. that's always hard to navigate. Make sure you tuck some extra willpower in your purse!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #79  
getting back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
It's frustrating, I know I should expect it every now and again on the program especially with how quickly we lose the weight but it's hard to not always want more.

Realistically how fast would you normally lose 10 lbs to get in to the next weight bracket, but on this diet it's so hard not to always want more and more.

Oh well, we'll get there eventually and we'll appreciate it!

Good luck with your tough week of eating out etc. that's always hard to navigate. Make sure you tuck some extra willpower in your purse!
well I figured I am going to try and be good but won't fight it because he (my fiance) feels like crap when he sees me suffer...and it is his birthday so... heck, I can always start back up on Monday... still on Phase 1 for me so not like I am "missing out" on a phase.

I've found that some times going off a bit kicks it up a notch too... at least my body gets rid of the food right away LOL... not as much fits in there any more either so it is much less consumption than before and it moves right through ...so hopefully it won't throw me back too much... yikes! Scary!
Old 04-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #80  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Jordanna,

Last friday weight was 156 pounds... Cannot wait to be back at my challenge start up weight! Maybe tomorrow... who knows what the scale will bring up!

SylvieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:30 AM   #81  
getting back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieG View Post
Jordanna,

Last friday weight was 156 pounds... Cannot wait to be back at my challenge start up weight! Maybe tomorrow... who knows what the scale will bring up!

wow look at you! Great picture, you are looking good!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:02 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 177/174.4/145

Well - I'm up this week to 169.0 and after eating pizza twice, ice cream twice, mexican and a burger and fries, I can only say I'm surprised it's not more.

The first month I was on this diet I didn't cheat at all and I didn't even want to. Then for this second month I'm only down 5.5 pounds for the month because of all the cheating. I have wanted to quit this diet so many times in the last month and just accept myself the way I am. But I can't do that. I refuse to be uncomfortable in my skin any longer. I refuse to feel like I look terrible in the strapless, knee length bridesmaid dress I have to wear in a month, I refuse to continue feeling uncomfortable without clothes on in front of my own husband.

Today is a new day for me - I'm sticking to the plan no matter what. I'm sticking to it when I get a catered lunch on Tuesday when I go to a workshop, I'm sticking to it when my inlaws (who love to eat and have both re-gained weight they lost AFTER gastric bypass) come into town next weekend and take us out to dinner TWICE. I can't keep making excuses! I even lowered my goal weight by 5 pounds for a little motivation. I forgot I had ever been that thin until I saw some medical records yesterday. If I was there once, I can do it again.

Sorry for my rant - I just had to express my disappointment in my choices! I figured if I put my promises out there, I'll hopefully keep them!

DEINEKATZE - I've noticed, we must be the same person - our height, starting weight and goal weights are just about identical!
EmmasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:06 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyourbestinidaho View Post
Hi All,
Just wanting to post results of weigh in this week--I was down five pounds exactly!!! I told Jordanna in an earlier post that since she and I started at the same time and about the same weight--I really try hard to keep up with her and I thought the bar was awfully high---but I did it! Exactly--no ounces to spare.
Fantastic job!! Congratulations!!
stacerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:09 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 202/166/150

Height: 5'5"

I had my 7 week weigh in yesterday. Lost 4.4 pounds, for a total of 32.8 (average is now down to 4.69, by the way - it will keep going down the longer I am on). Lost 4.75 inches (that is for two weeks because someone else measured me last week and we're not counting that since she does it differently) for a total of 31.75 inches.
stacerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerp View Post
I had my 7 week weigh in yesterday. Lost 4.4 pounds, for a total of 32.8 (average is now down to 4.69, by the way - it will keep going down the longer I am on). Lost 4.75 inches (that is for two weeks because someone else measured me last week and we're not counting that since she does it differently) for a total of 31.75 inches.
Congrats on 4.4 pounds that is so awesome!!! That is a great number when you are as close to your goal as you are.
beyourbestinidaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #86  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

This morning WI is not as good as I hoped but I am almost back to the challenge start weight... hope to catch up this weekend as I will be staying home.
So beginning weight was 150#, last week weight was 156# and this week is 152#... A little discouraged about my lack of resistance to cheats since January! Still want to get over with the remaining 22# but somehow asking myself if it is worth the $...
SylvieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #87  
getting back on track

I go slowly but here it is... 174.2 today!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #88  
getting back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmasMommy View Post
Well - I'm up this week to 169.0 and after eating pizza twice, ice cream twice, mexican and a burger and fries, I can only say I'm surprised it's not more.

The first month I was on this diet I didn't cheat at all and I didn't even want to. Then for this second month I'm only down 5.5 pounds for the month because of all the cheating. I have wanted to quit this diet so many times in the last month and just accept myself the way I am. But I can't do that. I refuse to be uncomfortable in my skin any longer. I refuse to feel like I look terrible in the strapless, knee length bridesmaid dress I have to wear in a month, I refuse to continue feeling uncomfortable without clothes on in front of my own husband.

Today is a new day for me - I'm sticking to the plan no matter what. I'm sticking to it when I get a catered lunch on Tuesday when I go to a workshop, I'm sticking to it when my inlaws (who love to eat and have both re-gained weight they lost AFTER gastric bypass) come into town next weekend and take us out to dinner TWICE. I can't keep making excuses! I even lowered my goal weight by 5 pounds for a little motivation. I forgot I had ever been that thin until I saw some medical records yesterday. If I was there once, I can do it again.

Sorry for my rant - I just had to express my disappointment in my choices! I figured if I put my promises out there, I'll hopefully keep them!

DEINEKATZE - I've noticed, we must be the same person - our height, starting weight and goal weights are just about identical!
hehehe and we both have a daughter too! ;-)

of course mine I'm sure is much older than yours. I started IP on March 19th... so hey, almost! at least we both picked the 19th... next you will tell me you are also a Gemini hahaha ;-)

Hey I have a rough weekend ahead of me too... but I am back on the horse full on come Monday... my Fiance will hate me for a few days (I get *****y) but the weight loss will get him over it lol
Old 04-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 177/174.4/145

I am also a Gemini! June 1st! My daughter just turned 2 in March.
EmmasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #90  
getting back on track

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmasMommy View Post
I am also a Gemini! June 1st! My daughter just turned 2 in March.
HAHAHAHA I knew it!!!!

Well my daughter is MUCH older than yours (I started young lol) ... My birthday is May 26th