Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #451  

i'm not really concerned so much as like what the heck! but it's nice to know i even still have a uterus. haha thank you for the response
Old 03-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #452  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohbrandi View Post
i have a quick question- i haven't had a period for over two years (because of having a baby, then an IUD) and about 3 days into this diet, i am spotting like a light period. has this happened to anyone? should i ask my coach? i just don't want him to be like 'uuh ew, i'm not a doctor i don't know!' haha
My daughter and I both started IP on Friday and started spotting on Sunday! We thought it was strange, but we just excused it.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #453  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerp View Post
My NSV for today: I took my girls shopping and I came home with a new pair of pants and a top from Gap. The pants are a size 12 - woot woot! When I started IP I was in a very tight 14 or a loose 16. Now I fit comfortably in all my old 12's. The top I got was a fitted large. Before I was in a tight XL. It helps that most of the inches I have lost are in my bust I guess some of those inches were maybe back fat though. LOL

Oh, and last week my husband said the sweetest thing. He came to my work to meet me for dinner. He is always very complimentary and tells me that I'm beautiful and hot. Well this time he said he couldn't help but smile as I walked towards him and that he was 'captivated' by how great I look. awww... He is so proud of how well I am doing on this diet. Also, yesterday my 10 year old son hugged me and said, "Wow, Mom! I think my arms could go twice around you!" haha

Ok, I guess that was more than one NSV.
What great NSVs you've had! Keep up the good work!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #454  
fluffymama

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birman View Post
Had a cool day yesterday. Yesterday I went to my brother and sister-in-law's place to return their pressure washer, and to see my SIL's new Wii Fit that she has been raving about.

My sister-in-law took one look at my bod and said, "Hmmm. I'm going to have to start hating you soon."

I tried out their new Wii Fit. What fun! Problem is, it's not cheap. $320. After we played with it for an hour they asked if I like it. I said that I really did. Then.... they brought out a brand new full Wii and Wii Fit system. A present for me! They know how much I love techno gadgets, commented on how well I was doing with my weight and health progress, and wanted to support me.
wow! I LOVE prizes, and this is an awesome prize!!! glad to see that your family is offering you so much support!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #455  

I am having a great Sunday! I am getting nervous for my first official weigh in early this week...wish me luck! I will let you all know how I do...
Also, in there anyone here who has some salad dressing ideas??
Old 03-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #456  
fluffymama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
So I have been on this diet for11 weeks now and have not cheated once . Today at church we had communion ( Grape juice and pieace of bread ) I was too afrai to take it so I excused myself till it was over . Thought it was kinda of funny that I can't even take communion on this diet . So ready to have this weight gone so I can be somewhat normal again ! No cheats for me . Sorry God !LOL
I have communion every week and in my opinion if (anyone) can help our weight loss it is God, so I don't think that He would allow taking communion to hinder our loss. Just my opinion though..
Old 03-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #457  
fluffymama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Thank yo ! I do feel good and even proud of myself .Never thouht I cold do this . Hopng to be down a bit more by May when he comes ome or two weeks . He left In September so its been a while since he has see me . Very excited !
does your husband know that your doing the diet or how much weight you have lost? Do you guys talk about it or will this be a complete surprise for him?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #458  
fluffymama

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerp View Post
My NSV for today: I took my girls shopping and I came home with a new pair of pants and a top from Gap. The pants are a size 12 - woot woot! When I started IP I was in a very tight 14 or a loose 16. Now I fit comfortably in all my old 12's. The top I got was a fitted large. Before I was in a tight XL. It helps that most of the inches I have lost are in my bust I guess some of those inches were maybe back fat though. LOL

Oh, and last week my husband said the sweetest thing. He came to my work to meet me for dinner. He is always very complimentary and tells me that I'm beautiful and hot. Well this time he said he couldn't help but smile as I walked towards him and that he was 'captivated' by how great I look. awww... He is so proud of how well I am doing on this diet. Also, yesterday my 10 year old son hugged me and said, "Wow, Mom! I think my arms could go twice around you!" haha

Ok, I guess that was more than one NSV.
that is so sweet! What your husband said totally made me smile...ahhh..be still my heart!! <3
Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #459  
fluffymama

going for my weigh in tomorrow. This past week has been especially stressful, had some fighting with my DH, we have since made up, but there were lots of tears on my behalf this week. Hope the stress didn't hinder my loss!!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #460  

S/C/G: 248/155/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffymama View Post
does your husband know that your doing the diet or how much weight you have lost? Do you guys talk about it or will this be a complete surprise for him?
Yes he knows I am loosing weight . After 40 lbs I told him I wasnt going to tell him how muh I have lost so he could be surprised . He is very supportive and excited for me .
Old 03-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #461  

Quote:
I have communion every week and in my opinion if (anyone) can help our weight loss it is God, so I don't think that He would allow taking communion to hinder our loss. Just my opinion though..
You are so right ! I would never be able to do this without Gods help . I should of taken communion and trusted fully in Him . Thank you !
Old 03-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #462  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleFL View Post
I don't believe God would inflict the terrible 4 (calories, fat, carbs and suger) on you for taking communion. I took communion this morning. We aren't offered wine, but had they, I might have skipped it. So I understand where your coming from. Your an angel.
Thank you for your kind words . I have been feeling a bit condeemed today for skipping communion . I have decided I will not skip it again . Nothing is more important than my relationship with God . I made a baddecision but have asked forgiveness and ready to move on . Thank you for the encouragement .
Old 03-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #463  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
BlueMermaid - thanks for the vote of confidence. You are right. The food will be there for another day...
Birman- I always wanted a brother! What a kind, thoughtful gift. Lucky you.
My husband gave me a Wii for Christmas last year 08. I used it a lot at first and then not so much. Just started again recently. Like this diet - it is all in the motivation.Have fun with it!
Chaplains wifey - 60 pounds in less than 3 months?? Seriously? How have you had the energy to walk 3 or 4 miles a day??And what do you eat each day? That's about 5 pounds a week. I am amazed. What is your secret?!?
BevS - Did a second big Lindora order even though I haven't received the first one yet. Everything was 25% off and it wasn't hard to get to $100 for the free shipping. The items were marked 25% off individually just as you thought. Thanks for the tip and please keep telling us whenever you know they have a sale.
Yes I have averaged about 5 lbs a week . I do have plenty of energy. I really have never felt better . I usually have a premade mocha shake ( From Lifestyle ) they are so much cheaper . The for lunch I have a salad with 2 cups of cucumbers and another premade shake or 2 hard boiled eggs instead of shake . Then at dinner I eat mostly fish or chicken and I have turnips or aspragus . Also once a week I have green beans or cauliflower. Then before bed I have the jello or pudding . I also drink 110 oz of watera day at least . Probably once or twice a month I will have a restricted bar or chocolate soy puffs .Usually during my TOM .
Old 03-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #464  

my husband is a Marine so he keeps my butt IN CHECK! i think i would cheat if it wasn't for him. lol i told him to make sure i stuck to it... he's like 'babe, you're so beautiful.. you look exactly like you did when we first met.. blah blah.' I'm like YEAH RIGHT. only 50 lbs heavier.. no biggie. hahah but, i broke down and told him i needed help and now he's bein' tougher.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #465  

Quote:
going for my weigh in tomorrow. This past week has been especially stressful, had some fighting with my DH, we have since made up, but there were lots of tears on my behalf this week. Hope the stress didn't hinder my loss!!
Praying your weigh in goes well . Theres always a new week to look forward to also . So no matter what the # you always have a new tomorrow !
Closed Thread