I just received an email will a whole bunch of packet recipes from my remote coach. Here are a couple that look good.
For all Stages of the Ideal Diet Protocol
Equivalent to 3 Ideal Protein foods
· 3 Ideal Protein soups (Chicken and/or Leek and/or Asparagus)
· 30 oz of low-fat broth (chicken, beef or vegetable)
· 2-3 cups of your choice of hearty vegetables cut up in 1-inch chunks (zucchini, leeks, garlic, green beans, celery, asparagus tips, mushrooms, turnip)
· 16 oz of lean meats or poultry, cut up in 1-inch chunks
· Fresh or powdered garlic, to taste
· Sea salt
· Ground pepper
· Your choice of spice(s) and herbs (oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary, sage, hot peppers, etc.)
Pour 30 oz of your choice of low fat broth in a blender. Add the contents of all three Ideal Protein soups of your choice. Blend until smooth. Pour into a Crock-pot. Add your choice of meat and vegetables. Spice up as you please. Simmer over low heat for 4-6 hours until the meat is so tender it falls apart at the touch of your fork.
Great for leftovers or to share with your entire family.
Chinese Broccoli Soup
For All Stages of the Ideal Diet Protocol
Equivalent to 1 Ideal Protein food. Yield: 4 portions
· 1 Ideal Leek Soup
· 4 cups of water
· chicken or vegetable broth cube or powder, to taste
· 1 head of Chinese broccoli
· Fresh ground pepper
· Fresh chopped chives
Boil water in a pot. Add salt. Blanch broccoli, bottoms down, in boiling water for one or two minute(s) only, for maximum taste and color (and greater enzyme goodness). Drain and immerse in ice cold water to preserve the bright green color. In a blender, pour 2 cups of cold water, the contents of one (1) Ideal Leek Soup packet and the broccoli. Blend for one whole minute till smooth. Dissolve bouillon powder or cube in 2 cups of boiling water and add to broccoli soup. Serve hot or cold or as an aspic. Garnish with fresh ground pepper and chopped chives. Enjoy!