3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Ideal Protein Diet Chat - December 09 / January 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/189070-ideal-protein-diet-chat-december-09-january-2010-a.html)

echobaby 01-22-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtvan (Post 3110833)
Does anyone have the link to the web site where you can order the boxed premade drinks? I thought I saw it on here but can not find it again! It was soo much cheaper! Does anyone else have ways of cutting the cost?

http://shop.lindora.com/ is one.

jtvan 01-22-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by showgirlaz (Post 3107459)
I am not sure if you are able to buy individual packets; I hope so. My coach allows us to "mix it up" so I have tried everything more than once and only buy 1 each of the premade vanilla and choc drinks. The premade vanilla is an GREAT coffee sweetener for me. The choc drink with Ice and 1 oz skim milk is a passable to good shake.

I am limited to the same products you are. My coach will not budge and allow me any restricted foods til I am past 70% of my weight lost or maybe past 100 days of success. That said, here are the things I like! :)

chocolate drink -excellent for a hot chocolate fix, I heat the water and the put it in a blender and blend the packet in to keep it very smooth. you can go the other way, blend it first then heat as you would soup be be careful to stir alot over low to med low heat or it will scorch.

Pina Colada - my favorite!! so easy to drink, very tropical definate coconut pineapple flavor! In a blender with Ice it is a good smoothie. I have even frozen it from that state and it makes a sort of italian ice if you freeze/scrap/freeze until you get the consistency you want.

Crispy Cereal - is ok. quick not bad to taste. smallish portion, like rice crispies in powdered milk. I add a little sugar free vanilla torani syrup to make the flavor a bit better. Works for a change and in a quick moment.

Omelette with fine herbs and cheese!!! :)... :) have you not tried them yet? OMG, they are amazing!! So great! I eat them for breakfast or lunch or even dinner if I have my meal at another time of day. The portions are good, you can make scrambles, omelettes, or crepes with them depending on how thick you make them. They microwave well for quick cooking. I add extra cooked veggies with them or make like a tortilla/crepe and roll the veggies inside! YUMMY!

Pineapple Banana drink - is good. some really like it. For me it is a 2nd tier favorite only because I can really taste the splenda and it isn't a taste I prefer. Outside of that it would be great!

Vanilla Pudding! Double YUM! Next to butterscotch this is my favorite! It tastes like cake batter and is so easy to "doctor" up for whatever. I have added extracts to it like: orange, mint, cinnamon, lemon, cherry or maple. I have also added the sugarfree coffee syrups in caramel, hazelnut, chocolate, raspberry. It never fails to taste great! It is excellent to make a vanilla shake with too if you add a bit more vanilla into the blender!

Rapberry Jello!!! SO good as a hot drink. A good jello! I wasn't sure how I would like it but it's yummy and it has the highest collagen level so it is very helpful, along with increase water, in helping you skin return to its natural tightness. Gotta love that benefit! :)

Wildberry Yogurt!! WOW! My absolute favorite. It satisfies my desire for a little fruit with the dried berries and for the creamy milk that I am missing. I can have it for breakfast, lunch or a snack so easily. It makes a good smoothie/shake too.

Like banana laffy taffy??? If yes, definately get the banana pudding. If not, avoid it. IMHO, it tastes exactly the same! LOL

I have had the lemon pudding it is ok. I usually doctor it with poppy seeds or use the WF blueberry syrup to create a "swirl" in the pudding. It tastes nice that way.

I really like the pink lemonade too. It is very similar to a crystal light pink lemonade, again, just my opinion here! :)

If you are looking for some solid new choices, my advice, if you haven't tried them yet are:

Vanilla pudding,
Omelette with fine herbs and cheese,
Wild Berry Yogurt Drink
Pina Colada drink,
Chocolate drink,

NONE of the above I have mentioned are restricted so, you should be ok if you choose any of them.

Can't wait to hear what you picked! :)
Carla

Side note: My coach said you can add two egg whites to the omlette! Makes it super fluffy! Also, I add pumpkin pie spice & cinnamon to my vanilla pudding~ YUM!

Ogdog13 01-22-2010 04:44 PM

http://www.newlifestylediet.com/default.aspx

www.lindora.com

echobaby 01-22-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ogdog13 (Post 3110903)

I ordered 3 boxes from Lindora which arrived today. Hot Coco, Ready to drink Mocha, and chicken boullion. Also my free samples came from newlifestyle yesterday. 2 different drinks, a spaghetti type thing and a bar. I haven't tried any of it yet, but I will tomorrow and report back. Happy weekend!

Ruthxxx 01-22-2010 05:08 PM

Chickies, this thread is way over the 500 post limit. I am going to start a new one. Very long threads are slow to load for folks who have dial-up.
Have you considered a weekly thread?

jtvan 01-22-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echobaby (Post 3110912)
I ordered 3 boxes from Lindora which arrived today. Hot Coco, Ready to drink Mocha, and chicken boullion. Also my free samples came from newlifestyle yesterday. 2 different drinks, a spaghetti type thing and a bar. I haven't tried any of it yet, but I will tomorrow and report back. Happy weekend!

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated! Can't wait to hear!

Ruthxxx 01-22-2010 05:16 PM

Here is the link to the new thread.