Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 212/192/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleased View Post
I ate with reckless abandonment for 5 days and so far do not regret it because I am not weighing myself yet. If I only gain a couple pounds it is worth the enjoyment of the holidays because I can lose it again quickly with IP. I had a successful IP day today which I am happy about because I usually need at least 1 or 2 days transition after a binge. My new decision is whether to stay on program for New Years eve or have one more day off the program (I will just have reached ketosis again). I think I will make that decision that day when I weigh myself for the first time to see how much damage has been done towards my goal weight.
I did the same thing....ate when I felt like it, had lots of good wine and I don't regret it, either! I have to agree that I didn't feel as good as I do when I stick to the IP plan! I had indigestion and felt bloated like crazy!
I am up about 2.5 lbs. But I'm sure it won't take long to come off. I've been back on program Sunday, Monday and today. I will stay on tomorrow and then I'm sure I will celebrate on Thursday night and then we always have jambalaya on New Years Day. Oh well.....after that I won't have any excuses for a long long time LOL
Old 12-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #497  
Started IP 10/30/09

S/C/G: 173.5/151.4/130

Height: 5'7"

Hey, Guys!

I missed this forum while I was on Christmas vacation. My son and I had a great time with my Mother. I'm not going to weigh myself until tomorrow because I ate off plan half the days I was there. I also suffered from stomach upset. But the difference in the last time I was there and this time was that I could only eat half of the servings I fixed myself. Also, I could only eat once a day...I was stuffed. Where I think my major problem regarding the scale is going to come from is the 2 days of eggnogging. My mother makes hers with heavy cream and vanilla ice cream(not to mention the bourbon). That was really the only sweets I had.

Here's the website for the online I.P. it's called Matol, but it's identical.
http://store.aimtobehealthy.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3

The only thing is, you have to order the whole box of 7 packets for each item.

Also the sticks to measure ketosis are called KETOSTIX or KETO-DIASTIX. Ask your pharmacist. They're around $12-$13 for 100.

Last edited by echobaby; 12-29-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #498  
Started IP 10/30/09

anyone heard from Torchlaker or Mirazon?

Last edited by echobaby; 12-29-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #499  

After last weeks gain of 2 lbs., I lost 5.2 lbs at today's weigh-in. At Christmas I ate normal, but the last 3 days I have been really strict with the diet. It sure paid off!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #500  
Started IP 10/30/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by chjsmom View Post
After last weeks gain of 2 lbs., I lost 5.2 lbs at today's weigh-in. At Christmas I ate normal, but the last 3 days I have been really strict with the diet. It sure paid off!

Congratulations! I hope for the same results after this Christmas hiatus.

So, Ogdog, since you work with computers, and are, presumably, very fluent, will you do us the honors of starting the January, 2010 thread? I think Torchlaker, who started the last 2 threads, is on vacation until next week.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 175/160.2/130

Height: 5'5"

Echobaby, I sure will try!!

I'd like to reiterate how proud I am of all of you. Although you went off your diets, some with abandonment, some with not, you still seemed to not be able to really go off the diet, or got right back on again. I see a trend of posts of y'all who although went off the diet, just couldn't eat the same way they used to, or as much. CONGRATS!! And when you did eat with abandonment, you still were aware of what you were eating, and how much and what it will take to get back on the diet and keep on losing. YOU GO GUYS AND GALS.

Josh, how is your documentary going? Was it hard for you to not see your family over the holidays? My thoughts were with you.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:54 AM   #502  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Time to start a new thread, Chickies. This one is past 500. Maybe jump into January early?
Closed Thread