Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #586  

Wink Awesome Josh

I am so glad that you stuck to your program. It's inspiring.http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/imag...les/carrot.gif
Old 12-01-2009, 07:44 AM   #587  

S/C/G: 186.5/150.2/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeghanO View Post
IS any one actively exercising??? I am considering joining a Curves or Curcuit type of gym for a few months. You know the women only gym where you do strength & cardio? I would love to hear how exercise is going for others
Thanks, Meghan
I have been exercising the whole time I have been on IP. We were told not to do very much steady state cardio so usually twice a week I do "interval training" on my treadmill (2-4 minutes at one speed and then 2-4 minutes at either an increased speed or increased incline or both, depending on how strong I feel that day,... enough to bring my heart rate up to almost max and then back down again to the level that it was when I was just at the one speed) and a 1 hour exercise class once a week that combines cardio and resistance training. It really helps me. I have recently started to add more exercises after my treadmill work, such as more ab exercises, specific leg and waist exercises etc. in the hopes of making sure I tighten things up as I lose the pounds.

Last edited by ottawa; 12-01-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 PM   #588  
THINGS HAPPEN 4 A REASON

S/C/G: 233/149./140 START IP 10/24/09

Height: 5' 2.5"

@torlaker I do have a perfect little 7yr old man!! LOL He thinks he's 16 already. He truely is the only reason I breath.

Last edited by PRINCASS; 12-01-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Closed Thread