Ideal Protein Diet - Phases

You're on Page 14 of 23
Go to
  • Quote: The blueberry-cran Granata is an unrestricted packet, you can have it for all 3 packets every day if you want, unless there are other dietary concerns/allergies you are dealing with.
    Although it is unrestricted- it is a collagen product, and is great for you, but does not contain the complete protein needed. That is why it is an every other day product.
  • I started IP 26 days ago and have lost 15 lbs. I have been 'error free' this entire time and have never felt better. I agree with a comment above about not having any cravings, hardly ever feeling hungry, etc. Here's my question - I seem to hit a platue every week where my weight holds for 2-3 days (yes, I'm a weigh-in-daily junkie) The only thing I can think of that may cause this, is I'm not really consistent with the vitamin supplements...I abhor taking pills! Any one else find this to be their case?
  • Do we ever get away from the Ideal Protein products? Looks like in Phase 4 you are still supposed to have a packet and the vitamins?
  • Quote: Do we ever get away from the Ideal Protein products? Looks like in Phase 4 you are still supposed to have a packet and the vitamins?
    you get off of the packets once you hit Maintanance, you can continue to take the vitiamn's if you would like
  • i would love to try this diet, but there is no way i can afford this per week and still feed a family. are there cheaper alternatives that can be used in this diet?
  • Quote: i would love to try this diet, but there is no way i can afford this per week and still feed a family. are there cheaper alternatives that can be used in this diet?
    Here's an entire thread on alternative products, they are about 1/3 the cost of the IP products:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-reviews.html
  • Just started back on IP. Lost 4 lbs in 4 days! This is the only program that works. Spent 12 weeks using Herbalife products, lost 10 lbs, several inches, but had to take so many supplements, drink their shakes and still watch everything I ate. Just could not continue spending that kind of $$ with such minimal results. Will be curious to see where I will be in 12 weeks!
  • ideal protein phases
    My mother has been recently been using this diet plan. She is pre-diabetic. I have been looking inot following this eating plan and have been having finding information. I'm not sure that I want to attend a weight loss center for this but would rather do it privately. How do I find the phases and buy the meal supplements? Any suggestions would be awesome thanks
  • Quote: My mother has been recently been using this diet plan. She is pre-diabetic. I have been looking inot following this eating plan and have been having finding information. I'm not sure that I want to attend a weight loss center for this but would rather do it privately. How do I find the phases and buy the meal supplements? Any suggestions would be awesome thanks
    Read in the sticky's section at the top of the forum http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-threads.html, then there are lots of "alternative" threads out there of people who follow the protocol but use other products http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...formation.html
  • Hi! I'm very new both to this diet and this forum. I've friends that are doing this diet and have heard wonderful things about it so I definitely want to give this a shot, since I've gained a few pounds this past year. However, there's a slight problem, I live outside of the states and IP doesn't seem to be available where I live. Is there anything I can substitute the IP envelope with? If I were to look for substitutes, what would be their essential nutrition values? (XXg of protein, XXg of XXX) Since it's impossible to find a coach here you guys are all I can rely on! Pls help!!
  • Quote: Hi! I'm very new both to this diet and this forum. I've friends that are doing this diet and have heard wonderful things about it so I definitely want to give this a shot, since I've gained a few pounds this past year. However, there's a slight problem, I live outside of the states and IP doesn't seem to be available where I live. Is there anything I can substitute the IP envelope with? If I were to look for substitutes, what would be their essential nutrition values? (XXg of protein, XXg of XXX) Since it's impossible to find a coach here you guys are all I can rely on! Pls help!!
    where do you live
  • Hong Kong
  • Hi! So after reading up on various post on this forum, I've seen people saying that they order their products from plainprotein.com, are these the "Ideal Protein envelope" mentioned in the phase 1 pdf? I'm very curious about this and I hope I can start my IP soon! Thanks in advance to your responds~!
  • Quote: Hi! So after reading up on various post on this forum, I've seen people saying that they order their products from plainprotein.com, are these the "Ideal Protein envelope" mentioned in the phase 1 pdf? I'm very curious about this and I hope I can start my IP soon! Thanks in advance to your responds~!
    Plain protein sells the actual Ideal Protein packets - some folks that don't see a coach or live too far away from a center order the packets from them - folks that see coaches buy from the centers where they get weighed and measured. But yes, those are the envelopes/packets referred to in the protocol.
  • Thank you so scorbett1103! Now I can finally start my IP!! I'm very excited HAHA