3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/)
-   -   Glory's very long weight loss journey (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal/84601-glorys-very-long-weight-loss-journey.html)

beaches 02-12-2009 07:54 AM

What a wonderful way to transform your life. Thanks for the motivation

CandaceG 02-23-2009 09:59 PM

Wow, your post was fantastic. I know it took you a lot of time to write down exactly what you did to reach your goal, thank you for taking the time to do so. I really appreciate it. I plan to follow your lead, eat healthy, be healthy.

Thanks
Candace

joyencourages 02-25-2009 05:00 PM

I am inspired!

Dear Glory,
I am so impressed with your story. If I talk to anyone who needs some encouragement, I will send them straight to your story. I am eating in a very similar way as you. I loved how you verbalized all of your guidelines.
My prayer for you is that you would get to the point where there is no fear along with all of your success! Thanks for taking the time to share, I am sure that it will help lots of people!

faithsdaisy 03-16-2009 04:19 PM

Thanks for being so open and sharing your story. It is reading posts like yours that make people like me keep going =)

BoJo 03-17-2009 07:37 AM

Wow! That's all that really comes to mind...just - WOW! :dancer:

PostIts 03-25-2009 07:19 PM

This has been such an inspiration for me. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us.

firefliesandpixies 03-30-2009 12:51 PM

I'm fairly new to the forum and have been having lots of fun poking around the various sub-forums....this was my first time in Goal! because...well....I'm not at goal :D. But I read this thread about 40 minutes ago and literally just got back from the bookstore having purchased the recommended book. I'm going to read it over my lunch and see how I can apply it to my journey! Thanks so much for being an inspiration!!!!

cassieroll 04-17-2009 08:47 AM

So incredibly inspiring. Thank you so much.

Thighs Be Gone 04-17-2009 09:18 AM

Glory, wow. I just read every words of your posts. Absolutely intriguing. I could identify with everything you have written there--oddly we are about the same age as well. My own journey parallels yours in many respects.

Everything you have written there is absolute gold. IMHO, it is an absolute vast wealth of knowledge to share. I agree with it since it is also what has worked for me.

I do not have that particular book but am ordering it.

Thank you for posting this! Really, just thank you so very, VERY much.

Thighs Be Gone 04-17-2009 09:41 AM

Just ordered the book on Ebay...after shipping it was under 8 dollars.

bobblefrog 04-21-2009 07:20 PM

Awesome job Glory! You are a real inspiration. I've been making some changes and started the journey (I'd love for it to read just like yours when I make my goal) but this gives me the next step to shoot for. Especially not being afraid of yogurt ;-) And I'm going to take it to heart when I hit my "wall" to just let it work through. Because this is about a lifestyle change and my goal is health. And I think that's why it's going to work this time. When that lightbulb went on in my head after all these years of punishing my body with diets and hatred and diet pills - it was about loving myself enough to do loving healthy things for myself. Learning a new language. THANK YOU for this. I know I'll be reading and rereading it for many months to come!

Peep Smith 04-23-2009 07:00 PM

Huge thanks to you...

...for sharing your story with this newbie. You've given me some great ideas and some wonderful inspiration. Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave your wisdom on this site. I am going to find the super foods book and give it a read through.
Take care!

digitalrequiem 04-23-2009 09:59 PM

Thank You

Thank you for sharing your story! It is pretty much exactly what I am trying to achieve with my diet and you gave me some wonderful tips that will help in my weight-loss journey. BTW, you look fantastic and I cannot believe how good your health screening was!

Nell68 05-03-2009 04:52 AM

Dear Glory
I just want to thank you for making me belive ,that everything is possible.
best regards Nell

M Dizzle 05-06-2009 12:27 PM

Thank you for the inspiration.....this post was life changing for me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.