64 pounds in 6 months

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Wow! You look fantastic. Congratulations on your hard work!
  • Your goal is pretty similar to mine in both the # of lbs as well as the time limit so I found this to be really inspiring. And also as others have said your attitude has made all the difference. Keep at being healthy and enjoy the new you!
  • You look beautiful before and after! Now you look healthy, fit, and strong though! Congrats You're an inspiration to get in great shape!!
  • Congrats!
    Way to go! I am going to use your photos and your post to encourage my 15 year old daughter Erica. She's 5'10 and at 212 (I believe.) Thanks for posting!
  • Omgosh! Fantastic job! Thanks so much for sharing, it really is inspirational!
  • You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • so amazing and inspiring!!! I am the same age as you and have the same starting point and height so i'm glad i found this post. I'm only 3 months in and i've lost 25 pounds but without any exercise, which i plan to start soon! You look so fit and toned i love it! My end goal is 165 because that's where I was when I was 18 and I was super comfy with my slender body and butt curves hahaha.
  • I just started my diet and i'm tying to lose 25 pounds before summer =)
  • Congratulations.. You look great!
  • This is so awesome!!! You're beautiful!
  • Congrats! You look great
  • The weight loss is only a compliment to your natural beauty... You look wonderful!
  • Wow you look amazing well done
  • WOW!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Great job girl! What an inspirational story
  • Amazing, so inspiring. You look awesome!