64 pounds in 6 months

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • You look absolutely stunning! Congrats!!
  • You look great! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it??
  • you look absolutely incredible! great job girly!!
  • Whoa that is incredible! Your goal is similar to mine and it encourages me to see the possibilities of hard work. Excellent!
  • You looked beautiful before - but you also look so happy and strong now (and proud - as you should be). Awesome job and very inspiring determination.
  • Congrats, you look fabulous!
  • As someone with similar starting stats, your transformation is incredibly inspiring
  • You look amazing and confident. Way to go!

• You really look amazing!!!
  • Wow you had a great transformation! & you've inspired me to start eating healthier. When I think about what I need to eat to be healthier it gets so confusing to me... but you summed it up nicely: B-fast: Carb & Protein; MidMorn: Protein; Lunch: Carb, Protein & Veggie; MidAftrnn: Protein, Dinner; Protein & Veggie! I can do that! I might add a veggie with B-fast tho, cuz I love veggie omelets with spices & seasoning.
  • Congrats! So inspiring to read and see your transformation....You look great!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • You look amazing !!! Congrats
  • You look amazing! It's awesome that you found the wisdom to do this when you are young...weight loss gets so difficult as you get older and of course causes so many health issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. Congratulations on becoming healthy, fit and fabulous!
  • Wow you look amazing well done