64 pounds in 6 months

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • My eating plan consisted of 5-6 meals per day. I focused on low-fat, high protein foods such as egg whites, chicken, and fish. My carbs were all complex carbs including whole wheat bread, oatmeal, barley, brown rice, & whole grain cereals. I ate a lot of green veggies and made my own low-calorie dressing from light miracle whip. I found healthy foods that I like and I stuck to it. Breakfast: carb and protein. Midmorning: protein snack. Lunch: carb, protein, and veggie. Midafternoon: protein snack. Dinner: veggie & protein. In the end I started adding in a protein snack before bed too. I ate roughly 1050-1250 calories and I truly did not feel hungry very often because I was eating so much volume.
  • Congrats, you look terrific!
  • Look at you hot stuff! You look so happy and glowy.

Congratulations on your success!
  • Inspiring. Congratulations!
  • Good job!
  • wow this is really awesome you go girl.
  • You look amazing! Congratulations.
  • OMG OMG OMG OMG, YOU're sooooo beautiful now, absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • All I can say is wow. You are simply an inspiration. I am 23 and seeing how successful you have been definitely motivates me to keep pushing forward. You look incredible and you can see that your soul has brightened, I hope to have that some day soon as well Congratulations!
  • wow that's like at least 10lbs every month six months straight.
    amazing! I wish I can manage 10lbs a month.
    congrats!
  • You look a-MAZ-ing! Congratulations! I'm your height, so your journey hits home, thank you for sharing.

I'll +1 to others about "getting it done while you're young." -Which I would have probably scoffed at, in my 20's. But totally true, my metabolism markedly changed at 30 (I didn't have children until 31) -so GOOD FOR YOU and way to knock it out of the park!

Thanks again for posting!
  • Your radiant and resilient spirit shines strongly through in your words and pictures. Thank you for posting your story.
  • You look amazing well done!!!!
  • Congrats to you
  • Well done!! What a fab turnaround you've done... you'll be able to enjoy your success for the rest of your life.