0.6lbs away but I'm going to make it!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Come Saturday I'll hit my goal, I know it and feel it coming! Right now I'm at 56.9lbs loss on the Weight Watchers Points Plus program. It has literally changed my life and transformed me back into the woman I used to be, the woman I should be, so to speak...

And I did it in just under six months! Let me just say it feels fantastic and that you can do whatever you put your mind to and slay whatever weight loss plan/program you've chosen for your journey.

My mindset? It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change!
  • Ah you're so close! That's an amazing success, congratulations girl!
  • WAAHOOOO!!!! Awesome
  • Fantastic job! Way to go
  • wowww congratulations , you did it in such a short time..
  • congrats... it feels so good to hit your goal!
  • Thanks guys! When I started this, I did not expect to be so close in so little time. I guess I got lucky or something, who knows? All I know is that the biggest thing I'm gaining from all of this is the fact that I'm healthy now, eating healthy and am where I should be--being "thin" is just a bonus

My mindset has been: Just get healthy. Having gone through a lot in my life, it seemed like an impossible goal. Yet, when I set my mind to something, I get to it no matter what. My WW leader suggested I become a Leader as well. I'm still thinking about that. I love to make a difference in this world and if that is what it is, then that is what it is...
  • Congratulations! Great job
  • Congratulations on getting to your goal.
  • Congratulations. What an achievement for you!
  • COngrats on an awesome job!
  • Congrats!
  • That’s what you called a motivation.. go girl!! Congratulations on your weight loss. I hope you keep that good attitude towards yourself.
  • 60 lb in 6 months? that's incredible! can you tell us how you did it?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • Way to go girl! I'm so happy for you.