I fit into my old jeans!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am so happy - I reached one of my first goals: to fit into my old pair of jeans, prior to my pregnancy. Since I've given birth to my baby girl in May, I lost 23 pounds. Since I'm not breastfeeding these are hard earned pounds! Shedding the weight has not been easy - I have been very dedicated to my workouts and without the guidance of my doctor, I don't think I could have done it. I'm motivated to lose another 20 pounds and want to look even better than I used to pre-baby.

Please keep sharing your stories! It helps inspire me so much!

I wish you all the best of luck and support in your journeys to getting fit and leading healthy lives.
  • Congratulations!!!! I am very happy for you.
  • Congrats!! I just started fitting in my old jeans (from 5 years ago) also, it feels so good.
  • Congratulations!
  • Its an awesome feeling isn't it. I love triumphs that aren't measured by the scale.

I'm buying a suit to wear to my celebration party, and I had to go buy a dress shirt thats actually measured by numbers. The size that works I haven't worn since 10th grade (almost 30 years ago)
  • Congrats! Wooohooo!!!
  • Congratulations! When did you have your baby? My daughter was born May 22nd and I'm steadily losing the pounds (I am breast-feeding though, so GREAT job!!!)
  • go ahead girl, You can do it :-D
  • you just gave me an idea of an inspiring goal I want to set: fit into my old jeans. Thanks!
  • Well done!! thats a great weight loss and a good idea for a goal.
  • WTG! I, too, just realized that I can get into an old pair of jeans (2 sizes smaller), it keeps me motivated
  • Good job!
  • Congrats!!!

When my daughter was 9 months old (this was last summer) we did a family photo shoot on the beach and I wore a pair of size 4 jeans that I hadn't been able to wear since I was 19 (I am now 28). It felt awesome to get into those jeans after having two babies in less than two years!! Sadly, I'm currently up a few pounds, so I'm working to get BACK in them.
  • Congrats!!