142lbs in 10 months - GOAL

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Hi, i started Ideal Protein 10 months ago (44 weeks) and today, i made goal after losing 142 lbs and i couldn't be happier.

Here's a bit of my story...been yoyo dieting for years..past 2 years nothing that normally worked did and in March 2010 i bet with a dr and was put on the waiting list for gastric bypass, i weighted 250lbs at that time.

As time passed, i was really careless with my weight and ate whatever i wanted, i figured if i'm going to get surgery to get rid of it, what's the point in watching it.

Fastforward to summer 2011, still on the waiting list..on my way to work, i always walk by a gym where they advertize the IP diet...i decided to do some research on it and to be honest, wasn't totally convinced but figured i would check it out anyways so on August 1, 2011, i started the Ideal Protein diet and never looked back.

I was 100% the whole time, never cheated, never even thought of cheating. Was still making food for all my family, cakes, cookies, truffles at christmas.

Starting phase 2 and looking forward to a new life.

Here are some before and after pictures and here are my stats

Chest was 46in now 34in
    Waist was 56 in now 29 in
    Hips was 59 1/2 in now 39 in

• BusyMomYour lookin HOT HOT HOT!!!::hot
  • Awesome ! Congratulations !
  • congratulations dear.....
  • Hello georgous!

I'm so very VERY PROUD OF YOU!! I'm so happy that we took this journey together! You are an inspiration m'dear!

WOOT WOOT!
  • You look great! I showed my husband and he said,"Wow, she looks hot!"
  • Quote: Hi, i started Ideal Protein 10 months ago (44 weeks) and today, i made goal after losing 142 lbs and i couldn't be happier.

Here's a bit of my story...been yoyo dieting for years..past 2 years nothing that normally worked did and in March 2010 i bet with a dr and was put on the waiting list for gastric bypass, i weighted 250lbs at that time.

As time passed, i was really careless with my weight and ate whatever i wanted, i figured if i'm going to get surgery to get rid of it, what's the point in watching it.

Fastforward to summer 2011, still on the waiting list..on my way to work, i always walk by a gym where they advertize the IP diet...i decided to do some research on it and to be honest, wasn't totally convinced but figured i would check it out anyways so on August 1, 2011, i started the Ideal Protein diet and never looked back.

I was 100% the whole time, never cheated, never even thought of cheating. Was still making food for all my family, cakes, cookies, truffles at christmas.

Starting phase 2 and looking forward to a new life.

Here are some before and after pictures and here are my stats

Chest was 46in now 34in
    Waist was 56 in now 29 in
    Hips was 59 1/2 in now 39 in
    OMG you look soooo awesome! You totally rock and I feel sooo inspired!!! I wanna look that hot!!!
  • AMAZING!!! you look absolutely fantastic!! & I'm in Montreal too!! Great job you should definitely be proud of yourself!! You look amaaaazing!!!!
  • WAY TO GO!!! You should be SO, SO proud!!!

You look fabulous!
  • What an amazing success!!! Congratulations! You look good and must be sooooo proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing...it is truly inspiring.

I really like the fact that you mentionned you continued cooking and baking for your family. I have a food blog and didn't stop...I just don't eat what I bake ;-) And I don't miss it all that much.

Now it's time to celebrate. Enjoy!
  • I am so very proud of you! You look and are fabulous!!!
  • Wow! You look amazing! You just had me googling Ideal Protein . You must have worked so hard - you should be so proud of your accomplishments - wtg!
  • Very proud of you. Thank you for sharing the pictures. You look wonderful. The photos are so powerful. You can read numbers but the photo is amazing. Congratulations on the new you.

• Awesome! You look great congrats!
  • WOW WOW WOW! You have done fantastic and look fantastic. Congratulations. What an achievement, you should be very proud of yourself.