I made goal!! Pictures included.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello all!!

Well, I am officially in maintenance now. I may try to maintain a little lower, but this is about as good as my body gets. I still wake up some days and have trouble liking the way I look, but I'm beginning to realize that this is in my head, and my perception of myself has to change. I am happy with my weight, I do think I need to work on toning and getting my fitness level up to par!

My journey started on February 7th, 2011. I have been counting calories during the week, about 1250-1350 a day, and then not counting on weekends and just trying to make mostly good choices. I probably could have made goal before now had I stuck to my calorie restriction throughout the weekend, but this kept me from feeling deprived at all.

This site and you ladies have pulled me through everything! I couldn't have done it without you. I'm excited to continue posting here as I tackle the beast that is maintenance!!

I've attached pictures! The only thing I lament is that I only lost 2 inches on my bust size! I feel like I look a bit cartoonish now.

• You look great! Your arms are tiny!! Congratulations on meeting your goal.
  • You look wonderful! You are sooo pretty and I love the blond hair. Congrats on your wightloss success! Your hot!
  • Just what i needed, I'm trying to lose 30 pounds myself and some days its such a struggle... very motivating, well done!
  • You look incredible!!!!!
  • oh... and I am ridiculously jealous of your bust size.
  • Wow! you look awesome!
  • You were cute before but you are Smokin now!! Way To Go!!
  • You don't look cartoonish at all...you look gorgeous You are a very beautiful girl and I love the blond hair too!
  • Oh shucks, thank you everyone!
  • You look incredible! Congrats on meeting goal.
  • Great work!
  • congrats!
    Quote: Hello all!!

Well, I am officially in maintenance now. I may try to maintain a little lower, but this is about as good as my body gets. I still wake up some days and have trouble liking the way I look, but I'm beginning to realize that this is in my head, and my perception of myself has to change. I am happy with my weight, I do think I need to work on toning and getting my fitness level up to par!

My journey started on February 7th, 2011. I have been counting calories during the week, about 1250-1350 a day, and then not counting on weekends and just trying to make mostly good choices. I probably could have made goal before now had I stuck to my calorie restriction throughout the weekend, but this kept me from feeling deprived at all.

This site and you ladies have pulled me through everything! I couldn't have done it without you. I'm excited to continue posting here as I tackle the beast that is maintenance!!

I've attached pictures! The only thing I lament is that I only lost 2 inches on my bust size! I feel like I look a bit cartoonish now.
    so hapy for you!
  • Congrats you look great
  • Congratulations! You look beautiful!