Met Goal Today!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I met my original goal today! I started May 11, 2011 and I have lost 37lbs., dropped 2 sizes, tons of inches and feel great! My new goal is to drop an additional 15lbs and tone up some more. Hope I can achieve this by end of year! looking forward to a fresh new challenge
  • That's wonderful. Keep up the work!!
  • Go you! Well done, I bet you look and feel fantastic!
  • Great job...Congrats to you....
  • CONGRATS...Celebrate your hard work! (New purses always work for me).
  • Thank you so much! You chicks are so supportive.
    A small reward does seem like a good idea. I can't wait to go shopping.
  • Congrats!!!! I bet you feel like a million bucks!
  • Congratulations!
  • Terrific job!!! Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!! I am all about rewards for hitting mini goals. I know getting smaller and healthier should be reward enough - but something shiny or pretty never hurts as an extra bonus, right? My first mini-goal is to lose 10lbs by Thanksgiving. If I hit it, I'm buying myself a gorgeous purse that I've had my eye on.
  • Congratulations to you! You must have a small frame if you feel you'd like to lose another 15 pounds. Good luck to you!!
  • That is awesome!!! You rock!!!! Great Job.

Your posting helps us all stay motivated.

Thank You for doing soooo well!!!
  • Awesome Work!! I know you are so proud of yourself!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!! That is amazing!! I can't wait to make the same post you just did!

I also like how you point at that at goal weight you still want to tone up and lose a few more pounds. I have a feeling I'll be the same way when I get close to goal. Because generally if you follow plan, it is relatively simple to get to a certain number--but that doesn't mean your body is going to look the way you were hoping. In my case, I know I'll need a lot of time spent on toning even when I reach goal weight. Good luck!!