35 LBS in less than 3 months GOAL!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I was 140lbs at the end of May. My weight loss journey began in June 2011. Originally, I just wanted to be 110, I pushed myself a little more and now I am 105. My next goal is to get my old body back, at 95lbs. I'm still 10 lbs away from that, but I already am feeling healthier and even if I dont lose anymore, I'm happy where I am at now.

That's 140-120-110, I haven't taken another photo with the same outfit with my current weight, I'll probably wait till I get to 100lbs or my new goal of 95lbs. But to give you an idea of where I am at now, I can rock a pair of skinny jeans SIZE ZERO.

P.S

that fat chick on the far left, ate the other two. LOL

Update February 5th 2014

I cant believe its been almost three years since I made this post. So many things have changed wth my priorities and my personal life. Just a month after I made this post, I went to Vegas and got married. My weight was up and down the next two years after losing 35lbs, I'd gain 10, lose 5, gain another 10, lose another 5, lose 10, gain 5.. well, you get the picture. Until Summer last year, I decided this cant continue to happen. Either I take full control of myself or let myself go one more time which should NOT at all be an option.

In June 2013, I was up again to 124lbs. I looked at the mirror and told myself that this cant happen again. So slowly, I started cutting back on junk food. I became more active again. I walked. I ran. Then in July, I decided to try YOGA. And this is one of the best decisions I've made for myself. I have been going everyday, well, almost everyday. I skipped when I went for holidays in December and when I have other appointments I couldn't cancel.

Then the husband and I got gym memberships. I started incorporating weights with my exercise regimen and attend the gym Zumba. By November, I was back to my 105lbs healthy weight. I lost a few more before I started gaining muscle weight. I went down to close to 100, then gained about 3-4lbs of muscle weight. I could tell the difference in my body from my 105lbs 3 years ago, to my 103lbs now in 2014.

Weight loss is a tough road. It takes patience and dedication. I am loving my life more now. I want to be healthy not only for myself but for my family, for my friends and especially for my husband. When I first lost all the weight, ALL i wanted was to be skinny. That was my goal. I realized that's exactly why I fail myself everytime. The goal should be TO BE HEALTHY. Looking good is the bonus but the ultimate reward is my health. Not only do I feel good about myself. I feel strong. And very confident. And now here's an updated photo of my journey.
  • Great work my dear!
  • Wow, I'm so impressed. Did you use a certain program?
  • No. I did it all on my own just by eating healthier and being more pro-active. I joined Zumba and I go 2 times a week, I also do cardio everyday without fail for at least 4-6 miles. Every now and then I give in to my cravings (i.e ice cream or chips or cake but I make sure I practice portion control.)
  • This is silly, but can I just say that I love how with each progress picture, the room is sunnier and brighter? Congrats on your success!
  • Looking great, congrats!
  • Thank you!!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats! And love the way you did your photos!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats!!! You look great!
  • Way to go! If you don't mind me asking - what sizes did you wear at each point (if you remember)?
  • Woah! I have to tell you, I've never seen a featherweight lose at that quick of a pace. Congrats!
  • Quote: Way to go! If you don't mind me asking - what sizes did you wear at each point (if you remember)?
    At my heaviest, I started wearing jeans that were size 7/8, when they stopped fitting, I wore sweat pants LOL, I am now back to wearing XS (sometimes XXS) tops & dresses and size 0 (size 1 on some brands) for pants and shorts and skirts.

Quote: Woah! I have to tell you, I've never seen a featherweight lose at that quick of a pace. Congrats!
    I was determined to lose it. Doctor's order as well. I would have probably lose the weight a little faster if I totally walked away from ice cream and chips LOL but some habits are hard to break.

THANKS EVERYONE!
  • Awesome work!! Good for you!!

ETA: And I think my parents had that same couch 30 years ago...and I'm not kidding!!