3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/)
-   -   Food addict drops 70 lbs. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal/239361-food-addict-drops-70-lbs.html)

luckymommy 07-28-2011 11:49 AM

Food addict drops 70 lbs.

I can't believe I finally made it to goal! :carrot: I hope I can keep it off but I don't for one second believe that things will get any easier. However, I can honestly tell you that even with all of my imperfections (from years of expanding my skin again and agin through yo-yoing), I'm thrilled now with my body. I know there are some things I don't feel comfortable wearing, but now I know I can find things that flatter me well.

I'm going to try to continue losing some more because my goal jeans are still too snug but they do fit now!

I don't believe I could have gotten here without this wonderful site. There are so many thoughtful, kind people here who know what it takes and have a ton of information.

I will count calories for the rest of my life, but I may eventually try to give myself a day off here and there to see if I can handle it. I will weigh myself every day because that will help me stay aware...since it's so easy to ignore the fact that weight is coming back on. When life stressors occur, I will do my best not to use food to numb my feelings.

I'm so excited!!!!!! I really can't believe I made it! I wish you all great success in reaching your own goals! :hug:

paperdollme 07-28-2011 11:56 AM

Holler! You go, girl! Congrats, and enjoy. I'll be looking forward to your updates as you enter maintenance!

missyj 07-28-2011 12:31 PM

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all! Way to go!
:carrot:

Bamber33 07-28-2011 12:44 PM

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!!! :D

zoodoo613 07-28-2011 01:25 PM

Congrats! What an accomplishment!

(So are we going to see the pictures? :) )

EagleRiverDee 07-28-2011 01:27 PM

Woot! Congratulations. I hope someday to be able to post the same type of success. :D

xxkaleidoscopic 07-28-2011 01:42 PM

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! :)

luckymommy 07-28-2011 02:09 PM

Thanks everyone! I"d love to show you a photo, but I don't know how! I'm horrible at technology and it's a miracle that I can even have a ticker here with an avatar! ;) I'm the least tech minded person you've ever met online. ;) I'll ask my hubby to help me tonight. Problem is that I don't know if I can find a before shot since I avoided the camera like the plague! ;)

Lovely 07-28-2011 02:14 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! :carrot: :broc: :cb:

Amazing work :D

mselle 07-28-2011 02:40 PM

I am so happy for you! I too aggree with you- this site seems to have "what it takes" for that extra motivation! :carrot:

osaunt 07-28-2011 02:42 PM

WooHoo! Awesome job - congrats!

170starting 07-28-2011 02:48 PM

AWESOME :carrot: How long did it take you?

Time2GetFine82 07-28-2011 02:49 PM

congrats!

DollyMichele 07-28-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckymommy (Post 3960427)
I will count calories for the rest of my life, but I may eventually try to give myself a day off here and there to see if I can handle it. I will weigh myself every day because that will help me stay aware...since it's so easy to ignore the fact that weight is coming back on. When life stressors occur, I will do my best not to use food to numb my feelings.

Congratulations!! That is sooo Great you met your goal! :carrot:

I like that you have a plan for the future. I once lost a lot of weight and then once I hit my goal I didn't have a plan so what happened?! Of course I gained ALL of it back. :o Sad but true. So this go round I have a plan too. It is really hard to accept that we have to count calories every day of our lives but to stay healthy it is a must. And I agree totally with regularly scheduled weigh-ins. When i started gaining weight :cbg: I avoided the scale, in fact I threw it away. D'oh!

I am so happy for you and I wish you the best of luck keeping life balanced. =)

MAW 07-28-2011 05:00 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!