171lbs lost!! Miss Kelly's back ..below goal!! Pics included. :)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hi everyone, I know I disappeared for about 9-10 months. As some of you may remember, I went and got married in 8/10 and now I am getting divorced. I will be most likely be posting about that in threads since many of our issues and marital destruction came from my weight loss. The stress and nerves from the marriage put me below my goal, which was originally between 150-160 and a size 9/10. I wear both a 5 & 7 now, depending on the designer. I wanted to check in and let you know I DID IT!! (And that I'm still alive since I've gone missing for so long. )

• Sorry to hear about your martial problems but WOW you look AMAZING! Congrats on your success!!!
  • Thank you, NEMom!! Congrats on your loss and what's to come!!
  • Way to go!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • Quote: Way to go!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Thank you, Bamber! Congrats on your loss and best wishes on the road ahead.
  • Congrats to you on a great job!! Sorry to hear about the divorce though.
  • Quote: Congrats to you on a great job!! Sorry to hear about the divorce though.

Thank you, Fitmom. If I knew then what I know now, I would have bottled him up and sold him as the newest diet craze and made millions. LOL
  • You look AMAZING! Sorry about your marital problems but WOW you look amazing! Great job!
  • You look beautiful, you just glow now! Congratulations on the weight loss! Sorry to hear about the divorce
  • Sorry to hear about the divorce......BUT HOOOOLYY CRAPPPPPP YOU ARE HOT!!!!!!!!! good job and congrats!!!! <3 <3
  • WOW, you look amazing! Thanks for posting the pics, I find pictures inspirational. Sorry about your divorce too, it will be interesting to read about how your weight loss contributed (as someone who has had men in my life for whom my weight issues were a big deal, including two that encouraged me to gain).
  • Thank you, everyone. *hugs hugs* Means a lot to me that you took a few moments to write me a message here. I wish you all the BEST with your goals and maintenance!!

I will get to my marriage/divorce story here in the next coming days. It's still very fresh and highly charged for me emotionally. I will have to type it in a moment when I am feeling a bit more strong than I am feeling right now and come off the roller coaster a bit.
  • Congrats girl... You look great!!!
  • Oh My!
    Sorry to here about your marriage. You really are beautiful.
  • You do indeed look beautiful. Way to make it happen, sorry life has other worries to throw your way.