Down 101 pounds! Met my goal!

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • HI Rhonda!

Small world huh? Thank you for the nice words. I have decided that no matter what happens, I will continue to keep fighting. No excuses.
  • Rhonda, are we both insomniacs?

I hope you let us know if your story gets published.

Rhonda
  • I sure will and thank you again. Yes, I have had trouble sleeping through the night for a while now. Not sure if it's menopause, brain surgery, weightloss or what? LOL
  • stay at it. i am glad that you found something that is working for you.
    i hope you stay at your goal forever!
  • Wow, wow, wow! What a great story! Best of health to you!
  • You are AMAZING!! Congratulations and enjoy being a Maintainer!
  • Wow...good for you...your story brought tears to my eyes. So happy to hear that not only do you look beautiful (shaved head & all!) but that your illness seems improved as well. I'm just finishing my first week (lost 6 pounds) and need all the inspiration I can get to keep the motivation level I currently have....I'm definitely inspired by you. Thanks for sharing!
  • You look amazing, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Love your story!~
  • Awesome!!! Good for you!!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Congrats you look great
  • This is the kind of story that makes people realize we have no excuses for sitting around the house doing nothing. Good job!
  • Amazing job you have done!!! Q about your eating, what did you eat?
  • I pretty much cut out all sugar, except that in fruits, and I don't drink any calories at all. I eat lots of fish and fruits and vegetables. I also eat whole grains. I allow myself occasional treats so that I don't feel deprived.