Down 101 pounds! Met my goal!

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • This is absolutely wonderful. Congratulations
  • Just simply awe struck. AWESOME JOB!! And what a pillar of strength you are, 11 days after brain surgery, you are running in a marathon!
    I tip my hat to you. I just imagine too, that feeling of waking up, jumping on the scale and seeing such a different number. I can't wait....
    Such awesome accomplishments all around.
    Thank you for sharing such a tremendous story.
  • Great job! Congratulations!
  • what an inspiring story.. congrats..
  • Congratulations !
  • Awesome!
  • Awesome job! Congrats! You are so inspirational!
  • Thank you all! Anyone can do this if they really want it more than anything else. All of you inspire me to keep going. I want to be a statistic, a person who sways the odds in the other direction. I refuse to gain this weight back. I hope all of you are with me on that!! We can change these dismal statistics, one story at a time.
  • how did you lose 101 pounds?
  • today was my first day on the Atkins diet. it was hard. All I ate was meat and olives diet root beer and coffee is that okay. I hope I did good can anyone tell me if I did. this is my first time being on the Atkins diet.
  • Read your story. You are truly an inspirational to all of us that are struggling with weight. Congratulations May God be with you.
    DiAna
  • Thanks for sharing your story, and congratulations on all your hard work! :-)
  • You are such an amazing inspiration! Congratulations.
  • You are SUCH an inspiration!!! I'm trying hard to fight back tears! Congratulations on that HUGE accomplishment!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR STORY!

Individuals like yourself give me strength to continue on this weight-loss path.

Thank you!!
  • Wow. You have an amazing story; thanks for sharing. The surgery pictures were a nice touch, seriously! I kept looking at the dates of the posts. You just did this, this month. Fantastic.

I'm going to make "no excuses" my mantra.

I'm in the DFW area, and my first name is Rhonda also.