145 lbs of lard gone - goal reached!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Yep - 14 months to the day, 145lbs lost. BMI from 47 to 23 - I am one proud lady!! I have worked my a** off to be here today, and thank each and every one of you for your contribution to this success. I could not have done it without you
    Sam x
  • Wow! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! 145lbs is AWESOME!!
    Hope to hear more details soon on how you made this amazing transformation.
  • Yay!!! Congrats!!!
  • Woohoo! Congratulations, that is truly an amazing accomplishment.
  • It must feel Awesome to be at Your Goal Weight!

• Whoa, CONGRATS! That is so amazing! U must feel so proud. Now go out and give urself a treat...maybe a hot bathing suit to strut all ur hard work!

• Huge congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • WOW! That is absolutely positively incredible!!!!

Would you mind sharing what turned it around for you?

Also, what helped you the most?

You are a total inspiration!

• Lard!! LOL Love it! yaaay time to go shopping!
  • Congratulations !
  • Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!!! you are a true inspiration.
  • Congrats! What an awesome acheivement!!
  • Would love to see some pics! Great job!
  • Thank you all so much I tried to load pics but got the error uploading message. Will put some on later.
    I went low carb all the way, drank ridiculous amounts of water, and never wavered- not even at my brothers wedding recently. I'm not sure why but this time I understand what I'm doing. I weigh daily and see the fluctuations and know even op when I will gain and why. I was determined to get to the end, all my other weightloss endeavours stopped before I reached goal. Then all the pounds went back on.
    This site and some of the people on it have been a huge support and have helped me through some serious emotional baggage attached to the weight. I believe we can achieve whatever we want if we want it enough.
  • good job .. thats awesome...