From 300 pounds to 185!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I worked really hard at this and now I'm going to say it: I'm done. It's payed off and now I feel so good. Since losing the weight my life has changed for the better in so many ways. I have a better job and I can be proud of who I am.
    It's not always been an easy journey and sometimes it's been really difficult, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I wish I could just share with the world how much it has changed my life and made it better. Before I had high blood pressure, and I couldn't use a flight of stairs. Now, I do everything I've ever wanted to.
  • Congratulations! A Herculean effort!

Currently I'm about where you started, hoping to arrive where you are in the next couple years. Over on another thread, there's a group of us working towards getting past the 300lb barrier. We'd love to have you drop by to encourage us! And tell us about how you did it all and how you muscled past your obstacles to success.
  • Well done!! You deserve to be proud.
  • Wow, that's incredible and very motivating! Congratulations :-)
  • Congratulations ! (PS I hate to tell you this, you are not done, now the maintenance comes into place, good luck ! ) I know you can do it !
  • Congratulations! An amazing accomplishment!
  • Awesome achievement!
    Do you have any before and after photos?
  • WOOHOO!!!

That is awesome Keep up the maintenance!
  • WooHoo!! Way to go!!
  • I'm a newbie that's been lurking for about a month now, and I just wanted to come out and congratulate you on reaching your goal.
  • Wow! That's wonderful!

Awesome job! Good for you!

• What an awesome accomplishment.
  • AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!! I can't wait for the day I get to make the same post!
  • barbara
    why to go
  • Congrats!