Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 05-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #1  

Default Today i will begin

Hello all my name is kim, i found your site and always been looking for support and today i said i am going to start and pray by the grace off God i will get it done, i am about 185lbs to 190, i have not weigh myself but asume thats my weight so i will update you all tomorrow thanks
may/10/11
suskem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there Kim =) I think it's great that you want to start doing something about your weight and health!

Your hard work and dedication will make it possible. To track your weight progress you are going to want to step on a scale and get an accurate number. It's just a number, not a judgment. Other than that, there are always little things you can do. You can do something as easy as replacing most of your drinks with water or tracking down everything you eat.

Small steps will lead you big results. Best of wishes!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Hello Kim. Coming onto this website was the best decision you have made so far. Although I havent been here for long, I have to say this is a great place for us girls to lose weight with the support of the other people on here. I just started my weight loss journey on the 3rd. Getting up and working out is hard to do, but I tell myself if I was to loose that I must do it. Pick healthy alternatives. I love fruit. I havent had fast food since the monday the 2nd and I have to say I dont need any of it. Since then my confidance has gone up. If you need help their are plenty of people on here to help you. keep your head up.
skye8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 163/143/135ish

Height: 5'2

Hi Kim,

I joined the site yesterday. Congrats on your lifestyle change. I find that journaling surely helps with tracking food, excercise and water in take. I'm making healthier choices by doing that.

Example, Last night I was craving something sweet, like a cookie or something. But I restrained and grabbed some raisins instead. In the beginning its a lot of thinking but after a while it'll become second nature and you won't want the bad stuff.
RachaelJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #5  

Hello! I just joined too and have recently started my weight loss journey. I hope you reach your goal!! This forum seems to be really awesome with a lot of positive people in it. It'll be a great tool to have in your journey, like it has been in mine.
SammyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 222/seeticker/140

I just joined it about 1 hour ago, totally motivated! Hope you do great!
pray for me too
brizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #7  
*Buttercup*

S/C/G: 342/208/145

Height: 5'5''

You're going to love the site... I've only been on it for a few days, and it just makes me feel better.
mypinkpolkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:38 AM   #8  
And so it begins....

S/C/G: 135/ticker/118

Height: 5'0"

Best wishes!!! It's nice to have people to relate to and to offer support!! Good luck and can't wait to hear about your progress!
SweetSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome , newcomers and good luck !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote