Finally saying I am beyond goal!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Congrats!

You look stunning and I would never have guessed you to be 39, more like 29!
  • You look amazing. How did you lose the weight? What kinds of meals did you eat?
  • Wow! You look like a completly different person!!! Amazing!
  • Wow oh woW!!!!!!!! you look so hot!!! And you don't look a day older than about 24 - you are such an inspiration to so many of us!!! You are so tiny now, wow, thank you for motivating me - YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! HOT MAMA!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • Amazing. 124 is skinny. E-n-v-y! You are Nicole Kidman thin! Good for you.
    Way to go.
  • Woooooohoooo! Look at you lookin' all healthy, happy, vibrant and slender!
  • Quote: You look amazing. How did you lose the weight? What kinds of meals did you eat?
    I did develop asthma and the strain it caused was partially contributing to my weight loss. I changed my eating habits...went vegetarian. I eat many fresh fruits and veggies and have cut out white breads and pastas. I do eat whole wheat bread and pastas. I stopped eating when I was full and stopped snacking out of boredom or just because it was there. No calorie counting--just good natural food. Walking is also good.
  • WOW. You're an inspiration. I'm not quite 22 and I'd kill to have your body for the next fifteen years
  • You look GORGEOUS!!! Way to go!!
  • you look amazing!
  • Wow, you look amazing! This is my encouragement for the day.
  • Thank you again everyone for the kind words! You can do it too!
  • congrats! i honestly thought you were like 24! so inspiring, thanks for sharing!