I hit my original goal....thank you thank you thank you 3FC!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I DID IT!

For the FIRST time in my life, I have been successful with weight loss! I have officially lost 44 pounds and have hit my original goal of 170 pounds! Today was not supposed to be a weigh in day, but for some reason, I went for it and I am so glad I did! This is the BEST feeling! Since I began my journey, I have amended my goal to 160 pounds, so I still have 10 to go, but I really am proud of myself and wanted to recognize this milestone and the fact that I hit that goal that I set what feels like ages ago!

I don’t have pictures, but I’m going to definitely post some once I hit that final, official goal.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone…thanks for listening to me whine, thanks for all the wonderful advice and information, thanks for helping me not feel so alone, thanks for pushing me past my slip ups and motivating me to keep trudging on. Thanks for holding my hand on this journey, I couldn’t have done it without you!

And I’m sure I’m not the only one to ever say this…but if I can do this, ANYONE can. Each of you ladies is so full of wisdom and strength and abilities beyond your imagination and I know that you will all reach your goals and then some!

Here’s to the next 10 pounds! WAAAAHOOOOO!
  • Woot, Woot.... Congratulations on reaching your goal... And wishing you success on maintaining and loosing the 10 pounds... I am truly happy for you..
  • Congrats!
  • Nice work!!! You should be REALLY proud of yourself.
  • Great job congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations !
  • wow! congrats!!!
  • Wow!! Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • Rock on lady!!!
  • Well done! Congratulations!

Cheers,

J
  • Congrats! Take yourself out and get yourself something pretty.
  • Yay! Way to go! Good luck with your final 10!
  • Congrats!!
  • You go, girl!

Dhani
  • Congrats on reaching your goal! Can't wait til I'm able to post here.