Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 07-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #16  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Jessica - thank you! You are more than half way to your goal. I'm betting I will be reading your goal story soon

bargoo - thanks! You are one of the folk that has kept me inspired on my journey. You started close to my weight, and look at you - well below your goal. I enjoy your posts on maintainers too (yup - I've been lurking over there for a while).

Meg - <sniff> aw, thanks. I can't begin to tell you what an inspiration you have been to me. You have shown the world that you can be strong and fit, regardless of your age and previous weight history. I am always amazed at your pictures. I read your goal story many times over the last year, and it inspired me each and every time!

Melissa, Gina, Diva, Lonnie, Heather - thanks! It has been fun doing the BL challenge with you. While it was best for the team that I drop out of the challenge at this point, you can bet that I won't leave the chat thread. I love being part of the "RED TEAM" and all of our teammates have been an integral part of my success. The BL challenges have really helped me stay focused!

Gail - only 12 more lbs. until you reach your goal. I can't wait. It has been a joy to read your posts as well. They always resonate with me. I think we are alike in many ways.

Sue - you are doing so well! You will be at goal in no time I'm looking forward to getting to know you better over on the "active folks" thread

Oh2B - keep reading forums on 3FC, I'm sure you will find the plan that is right for you. Calorie counting is my plan of choice, but you may find something that works better for you. The key is to find something that you can do forever. A plan that fits your needs and lifestyle is so much easier to stick with than something that you don't enjoy. Life is too short to be unhappy with something as integral as food. I meant what I said - enjoy the journey. And keep trying plans until you find one that fits. Keep posting here on 3FC - it really does help

Claire - thanks! The pictures were hard for me to post. I don't even post pictures of me for my family I feel fit. Weight training, pilates and yoga have really helped me change my shape and I feel strong. I love hiking and walking and lots of activities with the family now!

Shay - thank you for your kind words! You DO need to love yourself. So many of us are so busy taking care of everyone else, that we feel guilty doing things for ourselves. You need to love yourself and take care of yourself. You deserve it! And - those around you will be better of because of it. I love your avatar - the butterfly is such a wonderful symbol for what we are doing here at 3FC

Josephine - I love your avatar as well. I definitely see the "snark" You are doing so well - so close to your goal!

Last edited by CountingDown; 07-13-2008 at 02:31 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #17  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I knew you had it in you SCOOTER...glad you took Him on the trip
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #18  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

You are certainly an inspiration. Congratulations on reaching your goal and thanks for the encouragement. Enjoy your maintenance journey. Oh, you look great.
GR8 2B48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #19  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

CountingDown, I your photos! What a long way you have come! Wow! Amazing! You must feel spectacular!

Good for you! I've been so impressed by your commitment and your steadiness! And it has paid off for you!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #20  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Congrats on your weight loss! This is a beautiful post
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #21  

What an inspiring post!! Thank you doesn't cover it I appreciate and enjoy all the people on 3FC but find the individuals who have succeeded in reaching their goal the most inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to your continued involvement on the Red Team -- once a member, always a member!!!

Last edited by shelby897; 07-13-2008 at 11:25 PM.
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:06 AM   #22  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Thanks for sharing your weight loss story and congratulations on reaching your goal weight.
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #23  
On the Path

S/C/G: 400/280/150

Default What a fantastic title

It really resonates with me, and is what keeps me going when the scale doesn't match my expectations.

Thank you for sharing. Wonderful accomplishment, wonderful pictures.

Thank you for being an inspiration.
EarthShaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Wow! Very inspiring... Congrats on making your goal, and thanks for sharing your story and pics. And I love "don't wait, your life is calling"- I'm going to put that little reminder in a few key places around the house.
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #25  

Congratulations!!! You look amazing! Your words are very inspiring and I really needed to hear them. I am lucky to have you as a part of my community here on 3FC!

ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #26  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your story and pictures. You are such an inspiration.
Rain Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:33 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Congratulations!! Very inspiring and those pics...wow!! You look awesome...and happy.
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #28  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

WOW!!!! You look great!
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #29  
No description available.

First, my most sincere and heartfelt CONGRATS!!!

Second, thanks for posting your goal story. You really laid it out there----how to do what you have done.

And third, you have lost about 15 years along with your weight! You look so amazing!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

on your success! I can't wait to join you on the maintainers threads! Thank you for your beautiful story!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote