Amanda's Goal Story - 133 lbs Gone Forever!

You're on Page 24 of 26
Go to
  • TLN - I'm glad you joined too! Thanks!
  • Wow, thank you. That definitely got me teary eyed. Congratulations on everything!
  • Aww, Jeni, thanks! on your amazing 50 POUNDS of progress so far!
  • You are truly remarkable!

I am where you were at the start: intimidated by the gym and lost about fresh foods and cooking, but I hope to take it a step at a time and learn all I can!

Congratulations on your accomplishments and thank you so very much for sharing!
  • Renaissance - thank you, and

I can't tell you how much 3FC helped me in learning a lot of this stuff. Seriously! It's such a great place with so much information.
  • I just read your story, and congrats on such an awesome accomplishment! I've been on my slow weight loss journey for a few years now, and this is the year that I have decided to lose the last 30 pounds. I am optimistic, but somewhat impatient, and I'm learning to love the 1 pound that comes off the scale at the end of the week instead of freaking out that it's not at least 2 pounds. Your story is very inspirational! Congrats again!
  • oh amanda,
    u become a star for me.
    today i have read ur story.its amazing and motivated.
    thanks for sharing.
  • I liked it when you said I’ve gone from “I don’t care” to “give me a minute to throw on some lipgloss". Shows a lot of self esteem! Congratulations on meeting your goal! And also thank you for all the advice. You are very inspiring. I hope to be like you someday.
  • Thank you, Emme, Shazia, and Esha. Still strange to be called an inspiration, but if I can do it, so can you! Keep going and on your progress so far!
  • This story is so amazing to me. I am so happy for you and I hope to mimic your success.
  • Amanda: I just read your story after it being on here for over 3 years. Thank you for such an in depth story. It was exactly what I needed today.

I was trying to talk myself out of going to the gym for my intervals on the treadmill. Your story put the pep back in my step!

Thank you for that! Can't wait for my run tonite!!!
  • All I can say is wow!! Happy for you!
  • you are amazing! a great inspiration to me! I am just starteing out and have only lost my first 5lbs. your story makes me realise that my goal is actually a possibility. It is something that i can even accomplish if i just keep going. Thank yoU!
  • Congrats! I am just now trying very hard to stay committed to a diet and these stories really inspire me! Thank you and congrats you are beautiful!
  • Thank you all again so much for the compliments. Every time I hear that I kept someone going, or gave them hope, or motivated them to go just 5 more minutes on the treadmill, it really warms my heart.