A New Me!

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Hey everyone! My name is Alexia, im 19 years old and I'm currently a student at the University of Arizona, in Tucson. A little about me; on Feb. 7 2006 I decided enough was enough and I was no longer going to watch myself dwindle away. My first eye-opener was my blood tests, showing I was pre-diabetic, and having high cholesterol. I was considered obese and my health was horrible. I couldn't walk without being out of breath and most of all I wasn't living a life I wanted to life. My second eye-opener was when I went shopping soon to find I was fitting perfectly in size 20 jeans. I sat there with a size 20 jean and a 1X shirt. The following day I got rid of all my food, started fresh and from their on have been on this journey. I weighed in at 233.8 pounds and im currently 142.4 pounds. I have lost a total of 91.4 pounds and still have 2.4 pounds to go! I have discovered a new person in me, and im a much happier and most of all healthier person!

You can visit my webpage too at http://thisismealexia.***********.com/ This website it being blocked but you can just fill the * with ***********

Starting Photos: 233.8 pounds

Halfway

At goal!!!! 142.4 pounds! Total loss: 91.4 pounds!

Im excited to meet new friends!
  • Wow!! You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Fantastic work - such a change. Congratulations!
  • Congratulations You look great, on one of your photographs you have a wonderful definition of collar bones I bet that makes you proud. You are an inspiration to others and especially students whom are in the same position as you. I wish I had taken the bull by the horns when I was at school of nursing instead of burying my head in the sand and making up excuses for the weight. Well done stand tall and proud.

purpleorc
  • I cannot get onto your website. How did you do it. I am anxious to know exercise, food, etc. You look amazing!!!!!
  • Way to go! You look fantastic!
  • Wow! You are skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That is really awesome...you are really pretty! YOu look great!!!
  • Wow, what a change. you look great!! Congrats!!

U work(ed) at Old Navy? i heart that store!!!
  • I dont understand how to get to yoru website though lol
  • Wow - you look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Wow!! Way to go! You look amazing!
  • Wow you do look great - such an inspiration
  • Wow - you look terrific! Such a difference
  • Well done - you're looking fantastic!!