Before and after pics

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • thats amazing..congrats.
  • Always amazing to see such a powerful change in someone's life! Way to Go! You inspire me to reach my goal even more!
  • You look fantastic.

How great do you feel??
  • My Goodness Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome Job You give me inspiration!!

Fellow Looser,

Ivy
  • You look amazing!!! WTG!!
  • WOW! You look fantastic--like a whole different person! How long did it take to lose the weight? Are you exercising too or just calorie counting? Now that you are in maintenance, how many calories per day have you ended up at?

You look so much younger in the after picture and you're gorgeous, even with the nose crinkle. Post some more pics so we can ooh and ahh some more (I love seeing people's before and after pics).

- Barbara
  • WOW I can't believe that is only a difference of 85 lbs! You are sooo tiny in that second pic! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • Wow! That is amazing! Do you want to know something? You almost made me cry, you've insprired me so much just from your attitude and those amazing pictures. Great job!!!
  • you look amazing!!! such an inspiration!!!!
  • LLV -- You look AMAZING!!!!
  • I'm speechless.............................
  • OMG, you guys are gonna make me cry, lol!

Thank you soooo much for the compliments. I feel so much better about myself it's not even funny. I'm not ashamed to go out in public anymore, I've got so much more confidence. And this board and its people have helped me more than I can say.

Thanks again, everyone!

And to answer Barbara's question, yes, I exercise a LITTLE, but I've never been religious about it
  • Wow! You look so different! Congrats!
  • LLV, you look incredible and so tiny. I am so happy to see a pic of the person that I have responded to so many times. Great job. Thanks for sharing .
  • you look wonderful! and about 10 years younger too you should be very proud!