Charles - Before - During and After photos

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • wow congratulations!!! you´re a great example to follow!!!
  • You look wonderful. thank you for sharing, it give me strength.
  • congrates! wow!
  • my gosh, you are an inspiration. I live in houston and i would sure love to be able to do what you have done.. I nned to know how you did this and what you ate and I am so inmpressed by your success and determination...I am a diabetic and I too have lower leg edema and I have a 6 yr old and i need to be around for him, any help would be greatly appreciated..

areesha
  • areesha, where are you Pakistan or Houston,? on the same day you are saying that you are in Houston and another post says Pakistan?
  • i am a resident of houston, thats where my main address is,i am here on a temp basis. all my mail goes to my home in texas and my car is there and everything i own so yes i LIVE in houston and just here temp.where someones address os and where they recieve mail and have all belongings is where they are considered to live.i have lived in houston since 1991.

areesha
  • but u r not in Houston now?
  • Quote: but u r not in Houston now?

no not yet, but will be soon.

i came here in 2005 to get married and have been going back and forth back home.

areesha
  • OK, I would think Houston and Pakistan would be very different.
  • Charles, I am very happy for you. The hard work has paid off. I wish you much joy! Thanks for the hope!
    Lisa
  • You are truely Charles in Charge! You are very motivating for me and I need all the motivation I can get, as I am just at the beginning of my weight loss journey. What has been your favorite sport or hobby that you were not able to accomplish while overweight? I have missed out on so many things because physically not being able to.
  • Way to go!
  • Charles you totally rock!!! I've been following you in another forum and I'm always amazed by your accomplishments, you are such an inspiration to so many!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

GrammaDee
  • and YOU are our inspiration

congratulations for your new life, for the ability to run and play with your daughter...
  • WOW!! Congrats!! You look great!