Charles - Before - During and After photos

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • Not much more to day that has not been already said. WOW!!! ypu must be so proud of your self. Great job.
  • WOW! What an inspiration!
    Charles -
    I have to say that you are quite the inspiration to me. I need to lose at least 100 pounds, but look at you! You have done it. I need to get my son to look at this - he is 21 years old and weight in at a whopping 355. I need to get him motivated too. Thanks for sharing your success story.
  • Inspiration!
    I only hope and pray to have your success!! Simply AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!
  • Wow!
  • amazing, well done, Best of luck to reaching your goal,,
  • wow..you are a great inspiration to all of us..keep it up and congratulations!
  • Congratulations Charles, you have had amazing results from all your hard work. Now you can live a long life to enjoy with your daughter.
  • All I can and keep saying is WOW!! You look fantabulous!!!
  • Way to Go Charles! Congratulations--
  • ((( thunderous applause)))))
  • wow! what a great job. now dont i feel dumb for whining over 30lbs. lol. You are a big inspiration. You look great!
  • Thank you all for being so nice. If I can ever help anyone - please let me know. One of my goals was to coach my daughter's soccer team. We just finished our first season and here are two pictures from the end of the season party.

• Nope seen these pictures twice now, and can't see you at all, just the skinny bloke in the white t-shirt!

Do people you know from before your lifestyle change ever completely ignore you not realising who you are?
  • :O
    I have no idea what even to say...
    :O
    OMG OMG OMG
    yikes!
    that's just ...incredible
  • that is just...AMAZING!!!