My featherweight goal (15lbs) 150 to 130lbs

• Here it is, 4 months after having my 2nd child and working my butt off (I was 170lbs at the delivery).

I'm not sure where I will go from here, probably focus on slow tweaks over time but I think the weight is at a reasonable level. Thanks 3FC for being there!

1st picture was December 2012, the 2nd is today.

• You look fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • You look great! Congrats.
  • You do look great!
  • You look awesome! I have a five-month-old as well and have finally lost the pregnancy weight gain. Good luck on getting to goal weight, you are going to be a smokin' hot mama!
  • looking good sacha!
  • Thanks girls!

And that's some impressive math there.

150-130= 20lbs...!!!
  • You look amazing! It looks like it just "sucked in" , if that makes sense. Your legs look very muscular!
  • Congrats! You look amazing!!!!
  • Thanks all!

Quote: You look amazing! It looks like it just "sucked in" , if that makes sense. Your legs look very muscular!
    Muscular!! I've never heard that before, but I've been doing heavy barbell squats for years (and without barbell during my pregnancies), THANK YOU!!!! I'm really hoping to reveal all that hard work I would like to strive for the fitness look in the end (as I've been working my butt off for years). You made my day!
  • congratulations!
    You all are amazing! It is so motivating for me to lose last 15lbs or so.very excited for the great, energetic summer!