Goal Photo Album If you've reached goal, please share your before and after photos to help inspire others, and show off your new body!

Old 05-26-2014, 04:01 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 167/160.4/135

Height: 5'6

Wow! You look amazing and it is so inspirational. I'm just starting out and I've already been nervous about keeping it off so it is great to read about you. Thanks for sharing!
tvizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:41 PM   #107  

S/C/G: Goal is to reach 175

What a wonderful success story! Thank you for sharing!
healthyin2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:26 AM   #108  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

You look AWESOME, Congrats on reaching your goal.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:57 AM   #109  

sharing your pics guys is really something that also motivates me, for sure not only me right, but also the others that is starting up
kim_taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:59 AM   #110  

I agree to you
kim_taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:08 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 317/*tracker*/165

Height: 5'9

You may not be posting here any longer but I am fully inspired by you. I can't describe what I felt when I saw the pictures and read your story. Amazing. Truly. I hope you are doing well.
nikkinicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkinicole View Post
You may not be posting here any longer but I am fully inspired by you. I can't describe what I felt when I saw the pictures and read your story. Amazing. Truly. I hope you are doing well.
Hi there thanks for this post. I'm actually still puttering around and trying to carve out sometime to post an update
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:46 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 317/*tracker*/165

Height: 5'9

I look forward to hearing the update! Hope you are doing well!!!
nikkinicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:08 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday was my five year ‘goalversary’ and actually my 41st birthday. I decided to carve out sometime and post an update for those of you looking for some before and after and five years down the way. During my five years I’ve maintained my weight quasi. I had a baby in those five years and I’ve had a tummy tuck. I did NOT think I’d be here in five years posting an update, just typing this is feeling a little amazeballs.

So I met my goal on the 18 April 2012 and maintained for a 1 ½ years. I married in May 2014 (met husband prior to weight loss). I then got pregnant and ended up with gestational diabetes. I had trouble keeping my blood sugars UP which confused everyone including me but doesn’t necessarily change my diet focus. I ended up having to eat a lot of carbs so that I didn’t have low blood sugar and pass out. As a result of that I gained 70 lbs while pregnant but the end was full of joy with a beautiful bouncing baby girl who inspires me daily and makes me happy. I managed to get rid of ‘baby weight’ by May of 2014.

During my initial 1 ½ years in maintenance I had been approved for a tummy tuck and knowing I was planning a family I delayed it. So once I was at my goal weight again I re-visited the plastic surgeon and was pleaslantly shocked I did not have to be re-approved and could schedule my surgery at any time. I decided on the 29 Jan 2016. So on the morning of 29 Jan 2017 I had an extended tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo contouring. The insurance only covered removing the skin so I upgraded the package’ to include the MR and LIPO. Looking back I would do it again but only once, so I’ll never do it again if that makes sense to anyone. It was painful and a long recovery. Quite honestly it was easier having a c-section and a newborn with all the hormonal and life changes.

Currently I’m working out about 4-5 times a week. I really enjoy free weights and running and plan on doing a fitness competition with two friends as a team. The competition includes: - sandbags, box jumps, kettlebell lift, tire pull, obstacle course and tire flips. I'm excited to do something with fellow friends. I'm also planning on a half marathon this September. Although I have yet to register (but I will!)

I'm quite proud that I have "maintained/lost baby weight" throughout my five years given all the obstacles I've put my body through. I'm thrilled with how strong I am physically and eager to see the changes that fitness brings. For once in my life I want a six pack and I will get it.

Currently I'm supplementing about once a day with a shake (ISO YUMMY) and a half of a banana on days that I work out, usually in the afternoon as I work out right after work. If I'm in a rush (#momlife) I will grab a quest bar but I prefer not too. Also of note I had cake on Saturday and half a cupcake yesterday for both my birthday parties.

Here is one of my rather intense workout pictures I asked someone to take. I have seriously stepped up the fitness and just in the last two days have had people notice that my body has changed. I have not lost weight but due to my fitness my body weight has been re-distributed. This is encouraging to me and I'm thrilled with someone randomly noticing.

GOOD LUCK! This is so worth it, so SO worth it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fit.jpg (21.1 KB, 49 views)
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #115  

Thumbs up Congrats!

How amazing! Congrats! This is just the motivation I needed to burn some of this Quarantine and Holiday weight!
survive2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 12:46 AM   #116  

I am so impressed by everyone in this forum, and today,by you. This is amazing, and you look incredible!
HealthKick is offline   Reply With Quote