200 pounds gone

You're on Page 13 of 15
Go to
  • Wow, the little pixie hair cut! That's what I want to do when I get to my goal!
  • Kat, if I haven't said so already, Well done! you look fabulous!!

I am so happy for you.

And maintaining it too for a few years WTG!
  • Quote: Thanks y'all! I just went shopping at Dillards and that's one of the outfits I got. Gosh, I could never shop somewhere like that before. Felt awesome to get stuff because I liked it instead of just because I could squeeze into it.

How I did it? Plain ol' calorie counting. Everything I ate was wrote down and I weighed and measured everything. No junk food whatsoever...I tried it a couple times and it just brought back all the cravings, made me want to keep eating it and I just couldn't do it. Lean proteins, veggies, fruits, beans, and a little bit of whole grains. Moderate exercise but nothing over the top. Basically I worked my way up to jogging 2 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill. And I use some little weights while jogging to help tone my arms. I can do and stick with the 30 minutes, 6 times a week. I don't miss any of the junk I used to eat anymore. I really love the taste of fresh, healthy food! Wouldn't have believed it last year. This site was also a big help to stay on plan and motivated. I'm very happy I can inspire people! So many have been an inspiration to me at 3FC. I'll be sticking around...maintenance is going to take work and I'll need some more support I'm sure.

WOW! CONGRATS!!! You look fabulous! You're a true inspiration, thank you very much for sharing your success pictures with us!
  • How long did it take you to get to goal?
  • Quote: How long did it take you to get to goal?
    A little over a year and a half. Really closer to two years to lose the last vanity pounds, too.
  • Wow You really look amazing and I am really proud of you for having so much control which is exactly what it takes. Absolutely amazing ! Looking great Ms KatMarie )))
  • Fantastic !
  • Congratulations! You are incredible and a huge source of motivation!
  • Congratulations
    woow that is a wonderful and stunning transformation, i congratulate you sister.
    The sweetest things in the summer is the availability of a variety of delicious fruits, especially if you are looking for low-carb fruits. This is a list of low-carb fruits.

watermelon:
    it contains 4 grams of carbohydrates in a 50 grams. Half a cup of diced watermelon contains 5.5 grams of carbohydrates.

strawberries:
    Strawberries contain about 4 grams of carbohydrates in a 50 grams. Half a cup of sliced strawberries contains 6.5 grams of carbohydrates.

Cantaloupe:
    cantaloupe contains 4 grams of carbohydrates in a 50 grams. Half a cup of diced cantaloupe contains 6.5 grams of carbohydrates.

Avocado:
    avocado contains 4 grams of carbohydrates in a 50 grams. Half a cup of avocado contains 6.5 grams of carbohydrates.

blackberries:
    berries and blackberries contain 5 grams of carbohydrates in a 50 grams. One-half cup of blackberries contains 7 grams of carbohydrates.
    visit my blog for more information: mybodyxl.blogspot.com
  • Honestly, I would've never guessed it's the same person in the before and after.. the transformation is staggering!
  • Amazing, absolutely unbelievable!!!

I thought you looked good at 150!!! But I certainly understand the joint issue, I have it too and I'm 54.
  • Amazing, you should be very proud of yourself
  • It will probably take me that long to get to my goal of 150 cause I've been at it since Jan. and I've only lost 24 pounds so far , I wish I was loosing more each week.
  • Quote: It will probably take me that long to get to my goal of 150 cause I've been at it since Jan. and I've only lost 24 pounds so far , I wish I was loosing more each week.
    Hope I am not butting in here. But I just wanted to say that the most important thing is to lose it healthfully. From my own expereince. Slow steady and healthfully is what works the best. Hope i was not giving unsolicited advice. But I did it the fast way for many years when I was younger. And I am still paying the price physically. So I hope you will continue on the great path you are on. you look beautiful, by the way
  • Ummm, WOW. I have no other words. You are definitely an inspiration. Congrats on your dressing room. How I would love one of those!!