200 pounds gone

You're on Page 12 of 15
Go to
  • WOW. The thread title caught my eye from the main forum home page, but photos are truly living proof. Your transformation is AMAZING - you are such an inspiration. Congratulations on your discipline, commitment and maintenance!!!
  • This is great, proof positive that you can lose large amounts of weight and keep it off. I don't need to lose as much as you did, "only" 90 lbs or so, but it is still daunting. Also good to see that you don't need to kill yourself in the gym, either.

Calories in, calories out, it is the only way...

Thankyou for sharing your story!
  • Wow!!! I am starting at her starting weight. It's SO great to see someone accomplish such a dramatic weight loss without surgery. Not that there is anything wrong with the surgical option. I just am too afraid to do surgery, so I like to see people who have done or are doing it the way I will be doing it.
    I notice this is from 2011. Is she still on the site?
  • So amazing and inspiring. Yes i believe she is still active as her last post was yesterday in another thread.
  • Yep I'm still here! Happily maintaining and I still come to this site everyday. :-)
  • Quote: Yep I'm still here! Happily maintaining and I still come to this site everyday. :-)
    Wow, just .... WOW! Your dedication to your weight management is very inspiring!
  • You look younger in each picture and your hair style got better each step of the way! You look terrific!
  • Wow! You are at the weight I was when I got married. Even looking at pictures of myself back then seems like an out of body experience that I'll never be able to do. To look at you, who had to do even more to get to that weight is such an inspiration. Awesome Job!
  • Quote: Yep I'm still here! Happily maintaining and I still come to this site everyday. :-)
    You are an inspiration. So happy to see your photos. Happy to know you have kept this weight off. You are quite a success story. Congratulations !!!
  • You are such a beautiful inspiration. You look so bright and so much more comfortable in your own body! What an incredible change, I'm in awe over the hard work you must have done and your determination and patience on the way there. A thousand congratulations to you. You're a star!

By the by, absolutely adore your new hairstyle. Frames your face perfectly!
  • How long did it take you to get to goal? I've been on my journey since Jan. 16th but I started my 1200 Calorie diet in April and I've only lost 18 pounds so far
  • How long did it take you to get to goal????
  • Awww, thanks y'all. It's feels awesome to inspire people with my weight loss.

It took me around a year and a half to get to a normal weight, I think. Losing the last vanity pounds took around 6 months. Those last few pounds are hard! I've actually lost around 220 pounds. I had lost a little weight before I joined 3FC and was probably close to 350 pounds. It was either 338 or 348...I can't even remember anymore! That seems like a lifetime ago!
  • So encouraging. Thank you!
  • Congratulations!!!
    woohoo, huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is so awesome! You ROCK!!!

I feel so inspired and motivated, way to go!!