150 pounds down, 82 inches lost

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hello

SORRY the title is wrong!! I did not lose 301 pounds, I lost 150 pounds but started at 301. OOPS!!

OK the before and after shot.

I am 5'8" and was 301 pounds at my heaviest.

The big picture is of me at around 270 pounds ( a rare picture of me obese, I did a great job with camera dodging ) The smaller me is around 140 pounds. I currently sit around 147 pounds as I have stopped running for a while, which sees me gain back around half a stone.

I have already posted a lot about my weight loss in this GOAL forum and hope to inspire others, it can be done the natural way

• PS can someone edit my title to read '150 pounds down '

Thanks xx
  • Congratulations on a great job.
    I think you naeed a moderator to correct your title. whether it was 301 or 150 it is still outstanding !
  • Wow. That is dramatic! Congratulations!
  • Wow, you are so teeny now! Great work.
  • OMG! You look like a different person!!!!! You look AMAZING!!
  • I truly needed to see your success story---I have so much to lose and I needed encouragement. I so understand the not taking pictures thing.
  • Thanks for the comments, quite a change I do find myself takenaback when I catch the reflection. I must admit, that 'bigger me' picture I had not seen for a year or so up until last weekend. That was quite some reminder! Tiwiwas, I am keeping a blog about what I went through. As soon as I get to 25 posts I shall stick it on here. I though it nigh on time I documented everything! xx
  • Loss4life, WOWSERS you look FABU! Congrats on such an accomplishment, way to getter done & oh yeah welcome to maintenance-land!
  • Amazing! Great Work! You look fabulous, love the red skirt!
  • Great Job....You look amazing...
  • You look AMAZING and like a totally different person. This is so inspiring for me as I work to get out of the 2s and into Onederland. CONGRATS and thanks for posting.
  • You look amazing- you're the same height as me, so this is very motivating! Congrats!
  • Aw thanks very much Weird eh. You know I only just got around to showing my work buddies the before and after piccys Crazy eh. It just goes to show how a body can change I guess no matter what state it is in initially
  • I just wanted to share something with you all. I have been writing about my weight loss for 6 years now and have FINALLY managed to put something together where the words are flowing out of me readily. It is a blog and a post weight loss blog at that. I would love it if you could take a read, I have tried to be as honest as I can about each and every stage of the loss and I am still going to add to the blog, as and when things come to mind.

Writing this has been so cathartic for me. I have been very closed off about the whole experience up until now, I guess I feel ready to share my experiences with everyone.

http://whatajourneymyweightlossstory.blogspot.com/

Thanks L xx