GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 27 of 29
Go to
  • Congratulations my dear. You look absolutely wonderful..
    I wanted to know about your workout. I.e, if u don't mind.
  • Quote: Congratulations my dear. You look absolutely wonderful..
    I wanted to know about your workout. I.e, if u don't mind.
    Hey. I don't think Fairy comes on here anymore. But I have seen some of her other posts responding to people who have asked the same question, she said that she didn't do any exercise she just sometimes took her dog out for a walk. She joined up to weight watchers if that helps? Good luck!
  • thanks for the reply warrior. I dont think weight watchers is available in UAE thought. Many diets programs are not available here. So we have to mostly stick to working out.
  • well done. yet another great story on these boards. thanks for sharing.
  • Bella! Simply lovely great work!
  • I visit this thread almost daily because it's so inspiring!
  • you.... are wonderful!!!
  • This is so very inspiring ! I know that reaching your weight loss goal has made you proud and fulfilled. I can not wait to have that same fulfilling feeling <3
  • good work, i can't wait to submit my own photo.
  • You look like a different person!

I hope I can lose much weight like yours
  • Wow!!! You look Beautiful my dear! : ) Great Work!! Congratulations! !!!!!!!
  • I am so proud of you! Wow you took control of the situation, put your plan forth and executed it! WTG! You have made me want to keep plugging along!
  • wow! you look great! inspirational. I'm almost the same weight now as where you started and I hope I can end up reaching my goal! Thanks for sharing your photos!
  • You are such an inspiration! you look fabulous, and I'm sure you feel even more fabulous.
  • Absolutely stunning! What a journey!