GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 12 of 29
Go to
  • Quote: Congratulations to you! You look wonderful - and you look like you FEEL wonderful, too! Great job!
    Thank you!! I do
  • Wow, congratulations! You look so amazing
  • Quote: Wow, congratulations! You look so amazing
    Thank you so much !!
  • You look awesome! Congratulations on your success! WTG!
  • Quote: You look awesome! Congratulations on your success! WTG!
    Thank you!! <3
  • You look amazing!
    How long did it take and what exercise did you do if you don't mind sharing?
  • Good For You , You Look So Healthy.

Good Luck.
  • Quote: You look amazing!
    How long did it take and what exercise did you do if you don't mind sharing?
    Thank you (: It took me about 13 months to get to my goal weight and I am about 1lb away from my ULTIMATE weight right now (I started losing in may 2010) Also, the only exercise I do is walking
  • Love your fashion-sense. And you look like a completely new person!

Have you found that you've changed as far as your personality is concerned? Sometimes our personalities are somewhat hidden by fat and emerge more when we connect with our bodies (when we feel our bodies reflect more of who we feel we are on the inside).

Anyway thanks for posting - you are my weight loss inspiration for the week!
  • You're a cutie! Congrats!
  • Quote: Love your fashion-sense. And you look like a completely new person!

Have you found that you've changed as far as your personality is concerned? Sometimes our personalities are somewhat hidden by fat and emerge more when we connect with our bodies (when we feel our bodies reflect more of who we feel we are on the inside).

Anyway thanks for posting - you are my weight loss inspiration for the week!
    Aww!! Yay I'm honoured to be your inspiration thank you

Quote: You're a cutie! Congrats!
    Thanks!!
  • Wow you look amazing!!! Very inspirational!
  • You look wonderful!!!!!
  • I know you've already gotten like a MILLION compliments--but--really, truly you look INCREDIBLE!! i hope to have similar results when i reach my goal weight! Also, can't wait to go on that amazing shopping spree that you had :-) SO EXCITED!!
  • Quote: I know you've already gotten like a MILLION compliments--but--really, truly you look INCREDIBLE!! i hope to have similar results when i reach my goal weight! Also, can't wait to go on that amazing shopping spree that you had :-) SO EXCITED!!
    Aww (: Thank you so much! And YESSS the shopping is the BEST BIT!!!! x