3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Success Stories > Goal! > Goal Photo Album

Goal Photo Album If you've reached goal, please share your before and after photos to help inspire others, and show off your new body!

GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2011, 07:15 AM   #136
Senior Member
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 147

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese121077 View Post
You look amazing! Congratulations! Your pictures have really inspired me. Thanks so much for sharing.
Aww ! Yay! Thank you so much! Glad to have inspired you (:
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:51 AM   #137
amamusetta
 
amamusetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1

Height: 5'4"

Default

You look fabulous!
amamusetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #138
Senior Member
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 147

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amamusetta View Post
You look fabulous!
Thank you!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #139
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Talladega, Alabama
Posts: 9

Default What WW Plan did you use

Hi Fairy: I am about to begin WW tomorrow and I will be trying to lose around 100 lbs at home by myself because I am currently laid off from work. What I would like to know which WW program did you lose your weight with. Also do you have any favorite recipes that helped you to lose your weight? Thanks for your help. You look totally fantastic in your photos I can only hope to have as much success as you have.
degamom44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #140
Started Over: 2/24/13!
 
opheliaphoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: From Northern CA/Currently in Southwest GA.
Posts: 642

S/C/G: 282/ticker/135

Height: 5'7.5"

Default

Amazing job! I adore your style, as well.
__________________
- C.


One for every 10 lbs lost, so far:
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #141
pursuer of joy
 
124chicksinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: northern New Jersey
Posts: 827

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

Default

OMIGOSH Darlin' you are tiny. I have to say, you've got a beautiful face. You were lovely when you started, and when you finished. Such a big accomplishment, taking off that weight. Very proud of you. Thanks for the inspiration.
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #142
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 151

Default

wow, great job you look fantastic
nitenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:45 AM   #143
Senior Member
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 147

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by degamom44 View Post
Hi Fairy: I am about to begin WW tomorrow and I will be trying to lose around 100 lbs at home by myself because I am currently laid off from work. What I would like to know which WW program did you lose your weight with. Also do you have any favorite recipes that helped you to lose your weight? Thanks for your help. You look totally fantastic in your photos I can only hope to have as much success as you have.
HII! Good luck on your journey! I did both versions of weight watchers as the new one came out when I had been a member for about 6 months. The plan is SOO much better and easier in my opinion. It is much more flexible as you get your weekly allowance, as well as a daily allowance. I have lost most of my weight with the pro points system . As for recipes, I have a few ultimate favourites from the oriental cookbook:
Sticky plum beef (5pp) - amazing! especially with noodles
Larb (10pp)
There are some more but I can't remember! I would definitely recommend getting some books though
Thank you for your compliments and I know you will be successful
GOOD LUCK!!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:46 AM   #144
Senior Member
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 147

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaphoenix View Post
Amazing job! I adore your style, as well.
Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 124chicksinger View Post
OMIGOSH Darlin' you are tiny. I have to say, you've got a beautiful face. You were lovely when you started, and when you finished. Such a big accomplishment, taking off that weight. Very proud of you. Thanks for the inspiration.
Aww Thank you!! That's really kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenurse View Post
wow, great job you look fantastic
Thank you!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:43 AM   #145
Senior Member
 
Marchmallow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chester, England
Posts: 294

S/C/G: 197/156/125

Height: 5'2

Default

Incredible success! Seeing as we have similar height and start weights, I only hope I can even get close to how amazing you look! (I'm a bit older than you at 25 though, heehee )
__________________


Staying strong! My Fitness Pal Profile!
Marchmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #146
Senior Member
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 147

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchmallow View Post
Incredible success! Seeing as we have similar height and start weights, I only hope I can even get close to how amazing you look! (I'm a bit older than you at 25 though, heehee )
Aww yay! I'm sure you'll look way better than me!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #147
21 and ready!
 
Amberkkski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hopewell Jct, NY
Posts: 85

S/C/G: 282/253/150

Height: 5'5

Default

I aswell love hearing from the younger crowd since im 21. Very motivating and you look amazing! Congrats and love your outfits
__________________


Mini goal 1) 240 (highschool weight)
Mini goal 2) 220
Mini goal 3) Onederland
Mini goal 4) 180
Mini goal 5) GOAL WEIGHT!!!
Amberkkski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #148
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dominican Republic, North Coast
Posts: 2

S/C/G: 221/216/130

Height: 5'2

Default

Wow, you look absolutely AMAZING! I really hope to have success like yours, do you have any tips you could share? To be honest, I was browsing through this site and stumbled across this thread and was amazed, and decided to join, so thanks for the little push! I'm really inspired. Nice style too, very cute.
kickxkayleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #149
Senior Member
 
Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 147

S/C/G: 188.5/112/119

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberkkski View Post
I aswell love hearing from the younger crowd since im 21. Very motivating and you look amazing! Congrats and love your outfits
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickxkayleigh View Post
Wow, you look absolutely AMAZING! I really hope to have success like yours, do you have any tips you could share? To be honest, I was browsing through this site and stumbled across this thread and was amazed, and decided to join, so thanks for the little push! I'm really inspired. Nice style too, very cute.
Aww! That is so lovely (: I'm really glad you have joined the site - it is a really useful tool to have! My one tip would be don't deprive yourself! I literally eat chocolate, crisps etc loads still, but now I do it in a healthy, balanced way (: What diet are you doing? If you haven't decided I would DEFINITELY recommend weight watchers!! Anyways, good luck on your journey!!!
Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:35 AM   #150
Senior Member
 
Ready2BThinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 241

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Height: 5'4"

Default

Way to go! Abolutely stunning and a fashionista with excellent style :-)
You have thoroughly transformed your body. It's been y-e-a-r-s since I was a teenager, yet even I'm inspired.

Great going!
__________________
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi everyone!! Amba Dawn Introductions 13 01-01-2012 04:17 PM
Where's My 70's show gang ????? 2Bthinagain Support Groups 53 05-18-2008 09:52 PM
Slimming world support thread SlimmingWorldChick UK Fat Chicks 749 01-25-2008 10:08 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2