An unusual GOAL post

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • great photos
  • Eliana, What a beautiful, inspiring and moving post. Congratulations on all you have accomplished.
  • I just read your post, and you made me cry. But in a good way! I have read some terrific posts today, but this is the only one that brought tears to my eyes. Because it gave me hope that yes, with patience and commitment, it can be done.

Thank you! Your "after" picture is simply beautiful by the way.
  • Congratulations......You Look Great! Sounds like a Super Plan!
  • This was great to read, and really motivating as well! You should be incredibly proud of yourself, wtg!!!
  • Congratulations!!!! You are soooooo inspiring. You sound just like me....especially the delusional part. I hope you don't mind, but I loved your quote so much that I had to add it to my siggy to remind me why I am starting this journey. Thank you for posting your success!!!
  • U Look amazing & Your post Was so inspiring~I hope this brings alot more people to counting calories! ~<3 ya Hot momma & I am so Proud of you!!
  • Quote: Congratulations!!!! You are soooooo inspiring. You sound just like me....especially the delusional part. I hope you don't mind, but I loved your quote so much that I had to add it to my siggy to remind me why I am starting this journey. Thank you for posting your success!!!
    I love that you posted that in your siggy! I plan to do the same when I hit 100 pounds lost.

Quote: U Look amazing & Your post Was so inspiring~I hope this brings alot more people to counting calories! ~<3 ya Hot momma & I am so Proud of you!!
    Lori, you are still the fashion queen! I love all your "new goal" pictures you just posted. You look AMAZING!
  • You look great !! What an achievement. well done xx
  • Although I didn't read all of the posts that came before mine, I read a great deal of them and I ditto EVERYTHING that they said about you!
    I just want to add thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyou and THANK YOU!
  • You are such an inspiration!! I think I might add that quote to my siggy too... it is so true! I am only 6 months in and I was just thinking the other day how glad I am that I finally started this 6 months ago. If you would have told me then that I would have lost 110 lbs by now, I would have told you you are crazy. But guess what... I have It is so worth it!
  • Thank you for posting your story..you are such an inspiration. I have started my journey over just recently at my highest weight I have ever been... I'm going to take the quote you mentioned "A year from now you'll be glad you started today." and apply it to myself.
    I hope to make it work this time, I am discouraged with myself that I gave up last time and now weigh more than I ever have.
    Your post reminds me that it is possible to do this, there is no looking back I can do this! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story.
  • Wow, you look amazing! Quite an inspiration for a newbie like myself
  • Your thread has been such a real inspiration to me. I had to share it with my sister even because it was just so wonderful. It is so important to remember that it is not just about the weight goal but every day, every change, every moment during that year when you make the right choices and changes.

I am saving your thread to read every single time I start to get down and want to give up. & a year from now I WILL be posting my own! Thank you
  • Eliana you made me cry with your wonderful and touching post. Thank you for your honesty and your encouragement for the rest of us!