105 Pounds Lost!

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • I love, love, love the teeter totter picture! That looks like so much fun! (And you don't look like a size 22 in it either.)

You are a knock-out, dearie! Tall and slender! Beautiful words together, right? I must say, a size 6 at your height is quite impressive.
  • Congrats! You look great! It's so great that you had support with you while you achieved your goals!
  • Gorgeous!! You are such an inspiration.
  • Wow! You look amazing! Its so great that you guys have a live in support system! Congrats and good luck on maintenance!
  • Congrats hon! Keep up the great work!
  • I love love your dress! These photos show what an awesome couple you two are and how much fun you like to have in your lives. The also are a complete inspiration! Thanks a ton for posting them!
  • Wow - you do look incredible. Thank you for sharing- it's photos like these that keep me motivated.
  • Thank you so much for sharing. Congrats to both of you. You look fantastic. It is super encouraging to see the pictures.

Happy maintenance.
  • How fantastic, congratulations on all your success, your hard work has paid off! You look so happy and healthy (and gorgeous!)!
  • You look amazing!!! I love the dress in the last pic too!
  • Oh wow! You look great, and that's a super cute dress.
  • Congrats!!! way to go! you look great
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats you look great!!!!
  • Congratulations to you and your hubby! What a great relationship builder for both of you to take the journey together!