Soooooo, I got I got from my starting weight of 157 pounds (just over 11st3) to 129 pounds (9st)... I don't think it's sunk in, not really. I mean, I really, really hated how I used to look, and now...it's like that was a lifetime ago. Here are the things my new weight has done for me:
- I can go into shops, and not feel like a freak, or an outcast.
- I can talk to guys without feeling ashamed of my appearence.
- I can walk around in public, not paranoid that everyone can see how fat I am.
- I can be lively, and bubbly and confident in social situations.
- I can look in the mirror and not think "...What a mess".
- I can get up early every morning, ready for a new day.
It's wonderful, and I'm so happy that when I go off to uni this September, I'll have all of those traits to get off to the best possible start <33
I owe my success to alot of people on this forums; alot of you won't even know it, because I'm more of a silent ninja than an avid poster...but there's been so much insperation and support from you all, and I really do own you for helping me change for the better. This community is a really wonderful thing, I've gotten support here that I would never have gotten in the real world, so thank you everyone <3