Size 20 to Size 6 (250-135)

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • Later After1.jpg

before.jpg

Not sure if I uploaded these correctly!! I sure hope I did. Anyway, this site helped me in more ways than one! I am so glad to know that i wasn't alone. Everyone here is always so nice and so many of you were such great inspiration! I wish everyone the best of luck, whether you are losing, or maintaining!! Peace & Love to all! (Ok, so I'm sorry my pics are reversed! But you all get the picture!)

• Congratulations!! You look amazing!! Very inspiring! You look like two different people! Wow!!
  • Amazing - what plan did you follow?
  • guamvixen - do you mind me askin how tall you are?
    Just a curiosity of mine.
  • Amazing transformation. Well done! really inspiring
  • wow! you look amazing!! congrats to you!!
  • Wow! You look fabulous!!
  • Well Done! You look fabulous! What plan did you follow and how long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • CONGRATS!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.. I'm a size 20 right now....
  • To: Samantha
    Haha, that's my name! Samantha! I love it...I'm 5'4''.

To Jubilee: All I did was keep my calorie intake uner 1200. And I worked out every day for one hour doing mostly cardio. I ran. I started out walking for twenty mins, now I'm running 6 miles in just a little under an hour!! I also stopped eating red meat and pork, and took out all junk food. (if i had chips, I'd only have 4! If i ate candy, I'd keep it the size of an inch, just so i could get the taste ya know??)
  • amazing! you look great!
  • You look amazing GuamVixen. Very inspiring : )
  • wow you look awesome! Im at your past weight so You are definitely an inspiration to me
  • CONGRATS! Seeing transformations like yours is what keeps me going!

Thanks so much for sharing & if you don't mind, here's the classic question....how long did it take you?
    I just joined today so I'm new with all this. I have tried all types of diets but usually give up after a few days. I don't seem to have the will power to stick to any one plan. I feel hungry all the time. I just found out that I have cysts in my knees which are caused due to arthritis. I was told to lose 10 lbs in 4 months and have only lost 1 lb. I have my followup appt in 3 weeks and need to lose 9 lbs. Does anyone have any suggestions?