Belated Before/After pics

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Wow you look amazing , congratulations. You are definitely my new inspiration...how did you manage to lose so much weight?
  • Quote: Wow you look amazing , congratulations. You are definitely my new inspiration...how did you manage to lose so much weight?

Thank you! I lost weight by cutting out bread, sugar, rice, pasta and most carbs. The biggest issue for me was candy and fast food. I had to go cold turkey here or I would never have lost weight. I would like to say I exercised, but I didn't do much of that, LOL I have learned to love vegetables (they are fantastic if you cook them in butter with garlic or other spices). I also eat meat, cheese, eggs and nuts on a regular basis. No real diet "plan" here. I find that when I count carbs or calories I tend to lie to myself about how many of each I am eating.
  • That sounds so much like me...I love sweets. I also cut carbs and sugar and I'm down 19 pounds, with many more to go. It's just wonderful to see it can be done...it definitely keeps me motivated. Thanks so much and happy new year!
  • Holy moly! You look FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • Wow - you look amazing and inspired me to get off my butt to get to the gym. I am going about it like you, cutting out all the unhealthy carbs and keeping within a range of calories - and off my butt to the gym I go. If I work out, I eat better.

Thanks so much for this!
  • Wow!
    WOW! You look amazing. I also felt like I am just a little chubby. I looked at a picture taken of me at a wedding and I didn't even recognize myself. This is inspiration that I can do it!
  • Congrats! I know you must feel amazing.
  • WOWZA!

Those results were/are worth going without candy for! You were hot, and now you're hotter!!

• It always amazes me when someone loses so much weight, and how young they look, you look amazing!!

Congratulations on your loss!
  • Thanks for sharing. You are beautiful before but gorgeous now!

I see myself as chubby unless i look at myself in my undies in the mirror. eewww Your comment hit home. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • What a difference! You look fantastic!
  • Wow, what a difference! You almost look like a different person!

Congratulations! Isn't it fabulous to finally feel normal again? I can't even describe how wonderful it feels, to be honest. It is SUCH a relief for me. I was truly getting scared for my health, not to mention the hit I took to my self-esteem. It's like a new lease on life, isn't it?

One of the best things is that now I actually go to all family functions instead of trying to avoid and get out of them. I don't have to go through major stress every time I'm invited to something.

deena
  • A huge congratulations! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself - you're an inspiration to us all.
  • Congratulations. You are beautiful. Such an inspiration to all.
  • You look great! Congratulations!