About time! Pics are here. I lost 130 lbs

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • WOW!! you look amazing!! way to go!
  • I'm impressed. You are such an inspiration.
  • What a great achievement!!! Well done, thats amazing
  • Wow! You look incredible. Amazing job!
  • Wow! you've definitely inspired me! i'm more motivated now than ever! woohoo!
  • Wow, very impressive. Congrats.
  • First timer
    This is my first weight loss forum. I am 24 years old standing at 215 pounds, my goal weight is 155 pounds, so i have 60 pounds to lose. I started the gym abt. eight weeks ago and i have lost a total of 15 pounds........All suggestions on how to keep losing thee weight is welcolmed!
  • I agree, you are a hot guy! (I'm married, not dead!)
    Congratulations on giving yourself a much better and longer life through your weight loss. Great inspiration!
  • lookin good!! great job!
  • That's awesome ....You Looking GOOD!
  • Well done!! You look great
  • So amazing! Thanks for sharing and congrats!
  • Looking great! This gives me hope that I will reach my goal someday!

Dhani
  • Wow!! I have been sat here rendered speechless for about ten minutes!! You have done amazingly well, and I am so impressed, and inspired!!!

I am at the very start of my journey and have set myself a 100lbs to lose (which depending on how I feel closer the time I may increase by another 13lbs) and although I feel a little overwhelmed at all the effort that is needed and whether I have the ability to get there..... stories like yours are such an encouragement, and show me that anything is possible when we keep working at it...

You look so happy in your after photos. I hope to feel as happy as you look one day!!

Congratulations!! x
  • Wow You Look Great!!!!