About time! Pics are here. I lost 130 lbs

You're on Page 6 of 11
Go to
  • Wow, you look so cute lol! Congratulations!
  • Nice Job Brother Man!!!!
  • You are truly an inspiration!!

I have lost 51lbs since 8/08 and now I am stuck on a plateau. Did you ever hit plateaus? If so, what did you do to get it moving again? I have tried increasing strength training and shifting calories a little. I now know that this is a life( in every sense of the word) journey and will continue. Having said that, I am getting frustrated that I stopped losing at 6 mths and haven't gone off plan. I even made it through all of the holidays so far without going off plan. (something I have never done before)

Any advice would be great! Again: YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
  • You look great !
  • Wow you look great!
  • Thanks everyone for your encouragement. It is nice to get it especially after the crazy food weekend I had. HAHAHA
  • What I love most about the new "improved" you is your healthy glow. You radiate vitality, compared to the old you who is holding food in a picture. Wow! What a difference. Congrats on all your hard work. Hope you reach all of your race goals. Take care. Thanks so much for posting. We all appreciate it.
  • You give me hope sir. I'm new here. While I have considerably more weight to lose...I feel like it might be a little more attainable...thanks sir....
  • Wow!
    My mouth dropped to the floor! Ridiculously AMAZING AFTERS! You look so good. Wow. All I can say is wow! lol.
  • Awesome!! You are a hottie!! Congrats!
  • run4change , you look great! Congratulations!
  • Wow you look amazing and just so full of life and so happy esp the last picture. You remind me of Lance Armstrong for some reason. I saw the last picture and thats what it made me think right away. Awesome work!
  • Thanks to all of you.

Rightweigh- It is possible my friend. Just never give up on yourself. You are so worth it.
  • Just amazing!!!! So impressed and inspired. Thank you for posting!
  • Wow you look GREAT!! Congrats!