40 pounds later

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • by the way, you look great, and are an inspiration
  • You look great, much younger than 48. Congratulations!
  • You look good in your before pictures, but you look great, and so much younger in your after pics
  • I can't believe you're 48 from your pictures! You look so much younger than that.

I'm also 5'2 and would like to get down to about your weight, so this is an inspiration to me. I can't wait for the day I put my own pictures up!
  • Wow, nice transformation!!
  • Congrats, way to go, and no, your not old
  • You look amazing.
  • What old lady? You go girl!
  • Way to go you athlete you!!!!!
  • Howdy,
    Awesome pixs. I am 47 and you have inspired me. I love your beaming smile!
  • Your waist is TINY!! Wow. How are you finding maintenance to be?? It seems as though you are an active lady though so I don't think it's as hard as someone who just exercised to lose the weight and stopped after goal.
  • I've been maintaining for over 2 years now. I continue to be very active, and that certainly helps! When you burn a lot of calories, you can eat a little more! I love all of the activities, so it's not hard to keep that up. It's just part of who I am now.

For me, maintenance goes in cycles. Sometimes it seems easy and other times are harder. I've gone COMPLETELY off plan sometimes (especially during vacations and travel), but I just get right back on track afterward. I still go up and I go back down (yo-yo), just within a much narrower range.
  • Fabulous job!